..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

joe: those are some very nice IDs. really, REALLY nice.
dipl0mat: those ice cubes are still nice, though. what size are they?
ervin, you're abso-%$!#@-lutely right on that one, mate. very nice.

444000359_e0b9acd524.jpg

444321281_f50f25897c.jpg

481978803_27cf084dc4.jpg

490348959_81f00b0fe0_o.jpg

534992222_84b54d1f7e.jpg

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

m tr4nch---its all about just simple GRs sir. But from casual observation a clean and simple GR always has legs and stays classic no matter where the latest trends take the air force design.

yessssir
yesnod.gif

regarding the trends and whatnot... that's why i "left" years ago. all the colorways were getting ridiculous. no offense to anybody but case inpoint are the easter egg af1's
sick.gif
just not my cup of tea. also iremember when pics of the supreme dunk highs leaked and people were like "are they serious with those stars on the side??" etc. and man they allbought them up anyway. and it got worse... i hate hype and s***ty trends. simplicity FTW.

anyways... i usually don't quote pics, but...

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
i haven't seen a pair of those in a LONG time. and boydo i want them
laugh.gif

edit: and wow i finally broke 1000 posts! after 6.5 years haha.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I won these nike ids i created in a nike id contest on a other site. white/black patent and black mesh + gum bottom

Damn, you won a contest with those? I have had a completely identical pair of id's for a while now but with black leather instead of mesh. I personallythink it's a great, simple colorway. Congrats

^Those Atmos AF1s are so dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I passed on them a few years ago for some Wheats, which I ended up selling. I should've picked up the Atmos instead.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by curt2121

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

I won these nike ids i created in a nike id contest on a other site. white/black patent and black mesh + gum bottom

Damn, you won a contest with those? I have had a completely identical pair of id's for a while now but with black leather instead of mesh. I personally think it's a great, simple colorway. Congrats
everyone pretty much went wild with the colors in the final 8...i just did something i would wear
thanks

Does anyone own a pair of AFIs with the grey box pictured in the ad? Was it just the Zeroes that had that, because my OGs and other people's that theyhave posted just have the normal old orange/white box.

3386662247_a1d51a437c.jpg

wore these today, and had to head downtown to KL for some work. only to have the weather pour down on me... got them absolutely soaked.

wish i had switched to my spare beaters in my office before i headed downtown
frown.gif

3387474062_6c9f0e957e.jpg

sorry for the crap pics; lighting was way bad today.

Originally Posted by five30

^Those Atmos AF1s are so dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I passed on them a few years ago for some Wheats, which I ended up selling. I should've picked up the Atmos instead.
mad.gif
frown.gif

u should buy my sz 10 pair
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom