..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

hey guys, i tried to find some info on these, but came up empty, and i figured my best bet would be in here, info on these please?

do these fit the same as the ones that come out today, the other day i tried on a pair of air forces and they seemed to fit .5 size bigger than most others, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

hey guys, i tried to find some info on these, but came up empty, and i figured my best bet would be in here, info on these please?

do these fit the same as the ones that come out today, the other day i tried on a pair of air forces and they seemed to fit .5 size bigger than most others, any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Premium 2006 Year of the Dog Quickstrike edition. Tier Zero editions had faux dog hair.

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

Premium 2006 Year of the Dog Quickstrike edition. Tier Zero editions had faux dog hair.
thanks for the info, how do they fit compared to the air forces they make today? same sizing, or did they make it smaller back then? i tried on one yesterday, and they fit pretty loose/big....

bump this to page 01. here's a pic of my japan trip shoppin in '07. i'm in the planning stages of headin there in may. not really lookin to buy sneakers. gonna scope out osaka and maybe a day or so in tokyo. 
303731326.jpg

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I need those ivory an obsidian snakes from 96.
eff those, the purple canvas joints are
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
x1,000,000,000000000000000000000000

those are freakin insane kevin. please show me those when i get out there man.

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

thanks for the info, how do they fit compared to the air forces they make today? same sizing, or did they make it smaller back then? i tried on one yesterday, and they fit pretty loose/big....
I don't have a pair of the Year the dogs so I can't say how they fit. Out of all sneakers I have in my exact size some feel a half size bigger some a half size smaller. The older Forces, like '98-'02, fit comfy as they have softer leather and are lighter in weight. Some of the leather of today is too stiff.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

bump this to page 01. here's a pic of my japan trip shoppin in '07. i'm in the planning stages of headin there in may. not really lookin to buy sneakers. gonna scope out osaka and maybe a day or so in tokyo. 
303731326.jpg
Stuntman Mike - Those '96 snakes are killing me. I spent a day in Kyoto on my last trip. Japanese Kit Kats are the best!! If you find them, try the soy sauce flavored Kit Kats.

nbhd pick-ups. very nice. and very nice '96 snakes. and purple canvas.

nice green tea kit-kat, too. soy-sauce kit-kat? insane. might have to look a proxy up for that...
laugh.gif

kev you got all that nice stuff and you're not going back for more?
love those shrooms and 3m snakes, i need to smarten up and get some of these before they're gone

the orange canvas highs are one of my most faves. there is an NT'er with 2 pairs in my size and he refuses to sell to me despite my continual begging. i bought another really clean pair from a japan auction site thanks to paul but they were a size 10 when they arrived. ended up sellin them to a guy here in hawaii for cheap. if anyone has a ds pair in my size i'm willing to shell out some small cash.

shoyu kit kats are super good. they don't taste like soy at all. i bought a few trays last year and they went fast.

this next trip to japan, imma try and see if there is a k-skit in osaka and if i head to tokyo, i wanna get to FIL. other than that i mostly wanna chill at the miho museum and eat *** curry. my apartment is too small for all my shoes already (and yet i can't stop haha).

i'm almost positive skit has a shop in osaka kev, i remember the dudes telling me about it when i was dealing with them in the past. exchange and international shipping FTL, otherwise this thread would be bananas

What's up with the thread being on page 2? Where is everyone?

Though St Patty's is over, here's one my favorite green Forces.
8c136405364f7fd7907d98046387a958e5d109ad.pjpg

^^^ this thread is ultra super mega dead. Just post nude pics of billy bob thorton and let it have the lock

RIP to Reggie aka Houstonsnk07

word on uptowns.net is he passed yesterday, just wanted to let fellow Team AFone members know

Back
Top Bottom