..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

somebody talked to his sister and posted the aim convo but i read he had an immune system problem and he only had 1 long, he caught h1n1 and couldnt fight it

I really hope some NT members can and will contribute to the IDs being made, i know they will feature a gum sole since he was a big fan of gum soles. Also everyone who donates will sign there name and location so his family and close friends can see he had a community of friends behind him all over the world.

RIP

wow this is unbelievable, one of the few peeps I talked to on a regular basis... rip reg I'm glad I told you how much I respected you as a collector last week

I saw he was in the hospital so I hit him up and he told me he was fine, and then asked him what happened and never got a response
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Just a heads up to the af1 fam in this thread. A site is being made in honor of reggie where you can donate money. The money is going to be put towards a Nike ID low top for his pops. reggie was always buying his pops shoes. Nike has been contacted about the ID process and everything is a go, ill post the link and keep you guys updated with more info

Definitely keep us updated. Would love to help in any way I can.

This is just too sad to hear man. This is just crazy talk. I wish this was just not true.
This dude was so damn cool man and well I just wish it was not true at all.

Life is so damn short and at times we take it for granted.

Reggie you will be missed sir. RIP forever

Wow. Im not a Team AF1 member but I browse the thread frequently, and always saw dude posting, contributing. Can't believe it.

R.I.P. to Reggie. Condolences to his family.

really bummed to hear this. for real, reggie was an awesome dude. he will definitely be missed. may he rest in peace and condolences to his family

Its very sad to hear....

He will FOR SURE be missed. He was one cool dude.

REST IN PEACE now REGGIE

Very sad to hear of Reg's passing. I didn't know him well, but he was the first cat to holler at me when I first started posting on NT because he was the same size as me. He was fiending for my '96 patents and my Courirs but made me feel welcome to the thread.

Live each day to the fullest. Rock your Air Force 1s because you love them. I'm sure he would love for the AF1 thread to keep going for the true AF1 heads. RIP Reg.

%@@%! hit me hard today. Ive just meen like woah. I remember reading the thread on ups of follow the leader yesterday and just laughing then wake up to this today. You will def be in our hearts and minds Reg. We miss you fam.

Btw, Clark called into mayors ustream show and kicked a small Reggie story. I'll post the link in the am if mayor recorded it. Reggie was a BIG influence to all collectors alike!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Btw, Clark called into mayors ustream show and kicked a small Reggie story. I'll post the link in the am if mayor recorded it. Reggie was a BIG influence to all collectors

I'm on there too, sorry to hear this....RIP

never knew the man personaly only as houstonsnk07. we spoke a few times via pm's and he was a  really cool brother. sad news to hear. rest in paradise reggie.

From 1 Reggie, to another- RIP.

1 of the only NTers whose opinion I respected. Felt my heart just drop when I heard about it. I'ma miss all your posts. Team AF1 will NOT be the same..........

Clark Kent is auctioning a pair of Lebron/Jay-Z VII's and the proceeds are going to his Family.

R.I.P. to dude.

Back
Top Bottom