..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

word is from h1n1 virus, people are saying he was already sick and then he caught that virus and his body couldnt take it, but im not 100% on that. this is just what im reading

Damn. 
frown.gif

R.I.P. Reggie.

My thoughts and prayers go out to reggie's family may reggie rest in peace, extremely sad to hear of his passing. 

damn man. dude was really cool. so enthusiastic and positive. he will be missed. RIP reg and condolences to his family. 

Rest in Peace Reggie E. Holloway. May you rest in love and forever stay fresh. You will be missed by alot of people from all around the world, alot who may have never met you in person. RIP Houstons Nike King, A.K.A. Mr. Reggie, A.K.A. Mr. Reggie07!

Just a heads up to the af1 fam in this thread. A site is being made in honor of reggie where you can donate money. The money is going to be put towards a Nike ID low top for his pops. reggie was always buying his pops shoes. Nike has been contacted about the ID process and everything is a go, ill post the link and keep you guys updated with more info

damn RIP man. we were just pming each other... one of the only air heads in here that was my size. RIP. dude had mad knowledge.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Just a heads up to the af1 fam in this thread. A site is being made in honor of reggie where you can donate money. The money is going to be put towards a Nike ID low top for his pops. reggie was always buying his pops shoes. Nike has been contacted about the ID process and everything is a go, ill post the link and keep you guys updated with more info
Huge shocker for me - what was ailing him?

Back
Top Bottom