..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

I think there is a pair of canvas Michigan highs on the bay. Check again.
Good looking my man. I've been checking constantly for the last 3 days and never noticed those. I see all those recent releases and kinda lose patience. Not sure if imma pull the trigger though ordered 5 shoes in the last week, imma wait to see if I'm satisfied with the 2 lows I got coming in, if not gonna have to cop these then I'll be good for a while.

Damn, Jah!! Glad to see someone is playing along. I forgot to include my pair of co.jp Knicks colorway.

Okay, since we did embroidered swoosh and double swoosh, let's raise the ante up to Jewel swooshes. I know y'all got some.
I only have one pair. '98 Halloween Jewels. Switched it with some white laces.
e97161397f9f9865a06a1a8501b2215596399bb1.jpg

MNadel...you just hurt my feelings bro. ANYONE or can route me to a pair of DS carolina jewel mids in 9.5-10? pleeeease lmk

lol im building my collection from the ground up again basically, prolly my only pair capable of hurting peoples feelings.. where as you hurt my feelings almost every day when you used to post :tongue:

late on the double swoosh but its my only pair

then my only jewels
98 Metallic Jade Super Jewel Mids

but those hallowen lows are a grail for me. AGAIN i NEED those in a 13

last couple pages are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll play...

jewels

can't forget the customs...

sold these 2 a while ago, too big for me-

You sold those halloween jewels and aint let me know?!?!?!?! Dammit. What size were they Matt?

they were 12.5's. this was back in 2008.

Jewels are very nice...I am embarrased to say that I do not own a single pair.....hopefully we will move on to canvas joints soon.....

Those Carolina Jewel mids really, really hurt. One of the few shoes I have had absolutely no luck finding DS in my size.

hey sorry i disappeared for a few days. i wear a size 9. phil i got another PM in reference to that same pair i believe, but there was a link n they werent on there and no price. what are they typically going for?

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Jewels are very nice...I am embarrased to say that I do not own a single pair.....hopefully we will move on to canvas joints soon.....
In the words of Ric Flair "WOOOOOHH!". Lots of heat with the jewels and the gums. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
For Jah, raise up the ante to canvas pairs. I don't have a pair yet, so I need to go fish. I'll post some gum like above.
5ed36f523c4773829a5b95cd6af5a891bdeb21a0.jpg

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Damn I prolly could have squeezed into those 12.5s tr4nch, did you sell those to Sherlock?

Matt,
aight. Yea too big for me.

Maza,
I think Sherlock selling a pair right now or was.

yeah sherlock got them from me. didn't go for much on ebay when he had them up iirc.

Back
Top Bottom