..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

nerd.gif

If any one here copper the white/orange peel jewel kids in a as 13 on eBay. I hate you. I was at costco and had horrible signal on my iphone. Couldn't upmy bid in time

MaZA4eVeR14, yeah I missed out on bidding, but I picked up the anacondas this week, so it balances out, did they make those Co.jp Lakers, in a 13, Ihaven't owned them and haven't seen a pair in 13, I would easily pay $150 for them in a 13.

hey joey gymnastics - did you ever sell those pro bowl shoes to the desperate dude in hawaii?

i wonder why the anacondas and the crocs are in the shops now. could you imagine if you paid 2k when they first dropped. then they put them on swoosh and nowthey are in the shops and i think retail is like $750. i wonder what the cost to the shops are. i really like the white anacondas - too bad they are made outof real reptile and i'm a tree hugger. but if i could get a pair at super discount........hmmmm.......

AF1 LUX Croc>>>>
A work of art.
But yea I wondered the same thing. Why they are popping up everywhere?

I thought I was getting regular pair. Then I open the package and find a little surprise... (promo samples?)

This is the first time I've ever owned multiple pairs of one shoe that had 3 different box labels.

wheats are
smokin.gif

the only other case i have like that is when my stashes from france came in the old nike box (cardboard top, red trim, black body), with proper tagging, too.

as far as the crocs and anacondas.. leftovers maybe? i thought retail was now $600. just wondering what happened to the gold highs?

looking through some pics on my hd. i don't know why i buy so much stupid crap and then when something like this comes around i'm too lazy or broke. iam an idiot for missing out on these last year.

29q16ye.jpg

she def has some dope stuff in her collect. those women's bukkakes are a classic and those 4 pairs of mids she posted are super nice.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

Bonus pic:
Best 1's to come out since the Bobbitos. I was thirsty for them when they were at retail and now that they can be found for about $90, Idon't even really want them.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

she def has some dope stuff in her collect. those women's bukkakes are a classic and those 4 pairs of mids she posted are super nice.

LoLque?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Kev,
you def need to post some of your collection?

I should be posting this weeks pickups as soon as they come in. May just started and I'm 3 pairs in. lol.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn kev. You post some really funny/inappropriate stuff sometimes. I can'tsay I don't appreciate it though.

Wore vapors today in the NYC downpour (recycled pic).

grain leather is so nice.

now about those original black/volts..

indifferent.gif
at nike for plasticizing the re-retro.

Kev, nah I didn't sell the pro bowls

I was told, Nike never sold all of the Lux's and these are the ones they have leftover.

those vapors are very nice. regret passing on a pair several months back, but shipping from canada was just too expensive.

LUXs didn't sell out? wouldn't be surprised with the $2000 sticker price. i wonder how those people who paid full price feel...

i wasnt crazy about the shape^ so i sold mine...
ive just come to realize,the AF1 for me personally isnt the same...
and no matter how dope it is,it wasnt the same to me...
(but ill prolly end up buying them again eventually lol)

p.s price check on DS carnivals either color.
i'd say like $125-150

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Wheats are
smokin.gif
. I need to stop sleeping on them while they are so cheap.

Seriously. Why spend up to $200+ for a regular pair down the road when you can get promo samples for half that now?... I'm mad I didn't get 2
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom