..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

RICO7JT wrote:

^^^ I say keep the Grey laces in there ....
EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

YOU GUYS DON'T SHARE MY VISION!
laugh.gif

just wait until the WDYWT pic drops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[Will Rivera](I AM
NIKETALK)[/Will Rivera]

i see what you workin with and i'm not hatin

Team AF1, i apologize for this in advance, but i need a LC quick and i only have one picture. the lc forums have fallen off lately, it seems like a postcountbooster and nothing else...

^ i'm watching the same pair; for $25 looks good. honestly, though... i can't really really tell from here, but the toebox looks a littleshiny to me (and not nubuck which it should be).

those are horrible fakes. shape is off, snake is off, side panel is pleather instead of nubuck.. $25 is about what the fake sellers sell them for in themarkets here.

97364286.jpg

rain, rain, go away..

they fugazi

the lining is off and the side panel/toe box should be suede not leather

thanks, i had a feeling, but really had no clue. my first pair of af1's will just have to wait

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

OGfiend: you there, mate? there's a pair of those walnut af1s on the bay (10.5) going for relatively cheap. let me know if you're interested and i'll send you the auction #.

nikembejetta: would you happen to know if they've got the bobbito wheats?? those pics in the last page pretty much have me sold
laugh.gif

"Sorry if I'm blowing up anyone's spot but Designer Athletic has all four Bobbito's and Canvas Tier 0 AF1 in stock now. I shouldhave posted this a couple weeks ago, but I haven't been in the thread that much"

My bad, I should have clarified all four Bobbito Highs. I forgot about the lows that released almost two years ago...speaking of which, I don't thinkI've ever seen anyone wear them in person.

I know you AF1 guys look out for eachother. Here's a 2001 pair. Size 12.5
For what price should I expect to sell these? I'm not an AF1 expert...

check out the buy/sell forum....

born and raised. i've actually been in Tucson for the past several years. i graduate in a week from the U of A.

and it's been cool to observe, mostly through this thread, that we actually have a sneaker culture in the islands.

Originally Posted by an808caucASIAN

born and raised. i've actually been in Tucson for the past several years. i graduate in a week from the U of A.

and it's been cool to observe, mostly through this thread, that we actually have a sneaker culture in the islands.

congrats on the graduation

Back
Top Bottom