..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Napsize has indys and red toe lizards for under 3 bills
eek.gif
8.5-9.5 people.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Btw whats the difference between the sample bobbitos and released version?

Honestly not a damn thing except for the product tags and the label on the shoe box.

So far I've owned 3 pairs. The first pair from when they first came out were made in China. The second run that released about this time last year at Houseof Hoops in Harlem were made in Taiwan and in my opinion were better constructed than the original run.

The promo pair I just got seems identical to the original run of bobbitos as the material seems lighter than second wave from Taiwan.

Promo on the left, HOH (Taiwan) on the right:

HOH on top, promos on the bottom:

And of course they have promo tags while the other two just have regular product tags.

Promo:

First run:

I don't have any photos of the product tag off the ones produced in Taiwan on my pc, but you get the gist.

You may have sold me on those Wheats. Hopefully I can still catch a pair for cheap.

Thanks to ucasta for sparking up the fire in me to look for them again and finally finding them. The other 2 from a fellow team member.
pimp.gif

363590986.jpg

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

sz. 10 PR1's on napsize hittin' for 1150, smh.

i never quite got why those fetch that kind of price tag. i mean i sorta understand what makes them rare and desirable... but $1k? double you tea eff....

nice taiwans kev
nice pickups loonyrobert. only thing i hated about those white/black highs was the leather quality. still have my pair but they are way too big (sz 12).

i should have something nice on my doorstep in the next few days
smokin.gif

i remember those white/black highs on eBay a few years back..

seller had both the plain and the b-more, for $10 more.

it's kinda sad but true that heads will pay just for some extra embroidery/tongue tag/details.. but i guess, i can't knock it, since i've done it.

Thanks guys. I agree if the wht/blk pair would have been pebbled or full grain leather but it's still better than the buns they release now.

PR1s for a stack, dam.

kev,
Nice taiwans.

WHAT COLOR LACES LOOK BETTER?

I'm thinking of coloring the swoosh to red
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2rc91lf.jpg

Jess can do the mens AF1s
I'll cop some Wmns
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at this point I have:
these
orange canvas
clear jewel af1s
in womans
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ I say keep the Grey laces in there ....
EVERYONE KEEPS TELLING ME THAT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

YOU GUYS DON'T SHARE MY VISION!
laugh.gif

just wait until the WDYWT pic drops
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[Will Rivera](I AMNIKETALK)[/Will Rivera]

Sorry if I'm blowing up anyone's spot but Designer Athletic has all four Bobbito's and Canvas Tier 0 AF1 in stock now. I should have posted this acouple weeks ago, but I haven't been in the thread that much.

OGfiend: you there, mate? there's a pair of those walnut af1s on the bay (10.5) going for relatively cheap. let me know if you're interested andi'll send you the auction #.

nikembejetta: would you happen to know if they've got the bobbito wheats?? those pics in the last page pretty much have me sold
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom