..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Those Celux's are amazing and 300 is a steal for them! You probably have to spend way more than that in order to eligible to buy them anyways. By the way, did anyone here saw these undefeated air force samples a couple of days back? Has anyone come across these before?

kev: those celuxs are super clean. reminds me of some 03 women's release - mahogs i think. $300 is a decent price too, imo.

those undftd sampels looks clean too. wish those were better pics.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

$300 is a decent price too, imo.
damn. you guys making me regret not grabbing those. plus, i'd take nice leather like that over patent leather any day. when patent is crispy it's great but once it gets creasy, 
frown.gif

sick.gif

frown.gif

Great pairs Alvin! I'm still looking for a pair of those, but I've never had any luck with decent pricing.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by MetalStitch

By the way, did anyone here saw these undefeated air force samples a couple of days back? Has anyone come across these before?

These are not what you think they are.....Buyers beware, you have been warned......

who just won those size 11 '92 olympic lows? was watching those, I thought they would go for more. I've never seen them before, are they legit? pretty cool pair to own. I like the 96's better, but I'd be happy with either!

stuntman mike - I can get more pics later in the week, just lent out my camera. but they are the white.navy colorway.

amn molinar - they are 3m and black 3m, pretty much all 3m. they are sick.

Jermaine - Thanks, I wish i could find some kobe forces in a size 9 for a decent price. i'd rock em all day.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

who just won those size 11 '92 olympic lows? was watching those, I thought they would go for more. I've never seen them before, are they legit? pretty cool pair to own. I like the 96's better, but I'd be happy with either!

That would be I. will post pics when they arrive

^^^^i lost mine in a game of madden this year, put them up against a pair of DTRT spizikes lol, ill never bet shoes again...

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

^^^ this dude
smh.gif
always taking everything.
I never find anything on eBay anymore. No patience at all
Until I am crowned the best! I wont stop,
laugh.gif
lol, OK man, YOU'RE THE BEST.  now quit. 
laugh.gif
kidding of course, those are unique, I have never seen them before.  did you know about them before you found that auction?  look forward to seeing the pics!  I love olympic/USA related Nikes. 

Back
Top Bottom