..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Does anyone have a pic of the womens white/dark grape patent low tops from 2001, any help would be appreciated....

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Does anyone have a pic of the womens white/dark grape patent low tops from 2001, any help would be appreciated....

2568599555_dfb86d904c_o.jpg

MyOnes- do you still have that orieles fitted that went with the Fearless Warrior COF? That thing was nasty
pimp.gif

My phone won't let me edit but if you can help me out take we better take it to PM so we don't get the thread locked.

r3k,

dope currys. Those came out with the Bo jacksons and the dunk hi right? Never seen the air force in stores.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

10.5-11'ers check the b/s forum
also got something for the 9'ers in there...

Aww...I was hoping for those grey lows you beat me on a while back......still bitter about those BTW.....

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

r3k,

dope currys. Those came out with the Bo jacksons and the dunk hi right? Never seen the air force in stores.

i'm pretty sure they came in a pack.. i've seen the dunk highs (and i'd like a pair, too!), but i've never seen the bo jacksons before, so i'm not sure. there was also an airmax 1.

there's some sz 11 canada mids on the 'bay right now DS for cheap w/ free shipping. I love the shoe, but the maple leaf kinda kills it for me, I'm not Canadian nor am I affiliated with anything Canadian, so it's a pass for me... just thought somebody here might be interested.

does that tooth whitening product work good on the sole? and whats the name of it and what stores can i buy it from

Not a fan of the way these fit, can't wear them without wanting to get my foot into a pre-2004 High

Back
Top Bottom