mad.gif
ooo
mad.gif
ooooooo
mad.gif
oo
mad.gif
ooooo
if you ever sell them, please, please let me know. 

Originally Posted by MNadel

2010 has brought some gems my way for steal prices...
those orange ones wouldn't happen to be size 11.5 would they?  glaciers and blueprints also looking very nice. 

thanks maza and brian, yeah they are from 97.

mnadel- dope man. TWO pairs of those black/red jewel mids??
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and those nubucks look pretty clean from what i can see.
smile.gif

Matt - the ez cleaner is awesome! Don't have the original laces but i'm going to lace them up with some round laces from the red jewel cl lows.  They are easily one of my favorites

mnadel....you're a beast man. PM if you're moving/trading those hong kongs.

Matt, enjoy the jewels. And thanks for these...
riso79.jpg

Originally Posted by denverairforce

since it was a pain to find them, thought I'd post the pics of those armed forces af1's:

fd8369a43627f230d554f5cffc4819e7e3a09846.pjpg

f1926e3314fc7d8ef9cf7b1299d029cb355d420a.pjpg

underwhelming, imo.  edit: I meant it was a pain to find the pics in the pickup thread.  i don't own a pair and I don't have any info on them. 

I think these are on NDC now.

MNadel - Pure brilliance with those AF1's, sir.  I would give my middle nut for a pair of Glaciers.

I also would like to know what's the 411 with those red "suede" AF1's.  They almost look furry like the Savage Beasts...

nerd.gif

I think that's not suede but "fur" on that red pair. And even if it was suede...I dont think they'd be very appealing with a square toe box and overly thick midsole.

After mnadel posted.....I kind of feel like a fool with my new additions......Blueprints and OG Orange Lows.......just plain ruthless.....

Oh well, here is how I spent my $$$ in the last few weeks......

St. Patty

2001 Uni Blue/Grey

Camper

White/Birch Canvas

2005 Halloweens

Chi-Town

I wouldn't be feeling too foolish if I were you... lots of quality stuff there. and those campers look great, salt in my wound, haha.

so was that the big news on nsw twitter? that was someone's guess in that thread right? i'd like to see that in person but that midsole/outsole is junk. 

Jah- damn you!!! Those St. pattys are on my top 20 list. I need those bad. I can never find them in my size.

Heads up sz 9 heads: 200467514567

Good old leather and decent price. They don't make em this anymore...

Back
Top Bottom