..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Who saw these? Black/Bone. Pics courtesy of Nicekicks.com

http://www.nicekicks.com/...-force-1-low-black-bone/

f36361b73a5e7d5b9d7291a86d49a57077688371.jpg

7111633d77919e61a3c0126758ceb4afb6d7773a.jpg

38136b49302b745f9ce59a51668ba334046a6838.jpg

Yeah, I too find it ridiculous that I'd have to shell out $800 for quality/simplicity that use to be a standard years back. 
smh.gif

damn that leather looks nice Cidetrax, too bad they ruined them with that pattern on the back. typical nike.

yeah the price tag on bespokes is ridiculous. you gotta have disposable income to even justify that. plenty of people out there do though...

pssshhh i havent even seen the red/bone ones yet.

Are all these better quailty pairs Euro releases or something?

Just a heads up, if anyone is looking for West Indies in a size eight
another forum has them up for like $45 shipped.. PM me for details.

- - - - -

These are not my shoes nor do I know the owner, but if this is not

allowed let me know (haven't been on NT in a minute so I don't

know the rules any more) Just came across these and figured some-

one would want them, I'd cop but they are a half size too small. 

tyler- by far the best i've seen, i don't know why people are so tempted to use every material, every colour and every possible option on bespoke's... they come out looking like fakes

simple colours like the one posted look so much better. shame those were available 24/7 10 years ago, and at 10% the price

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by solistik

Help a brother out and peep the signature..
the good news is that those can be found at a decent price if you look real hard. 
Yeah, just found some 3M's for a buck-fifty. But you're right, it's just difficult to find the 
shoe in a great condition at a reasonable price. Lots of sellers don't want to accept that the

market has dropped, which I totally understand. But at the same time you have to realize

where's the market at and where it you want it to be or where it was. 

Originally Posted by denverairforce

I'm gutted over forgetting the campers and phillies that just sold for under $60 shipped a piece on the bay. was watching this whole time, even all morning, then forget about them an hour before the end. hope somebody here got them, sweet deal!

I copped the Campers....I was shocked that I had no one to big against.....I think $58.00 for Campers is the best deal I have ever had.....

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

I'm gutted over forgetting the campers and phillies that just sold for under $60 shipped a piece on the bay. was watching this whole time, even all morning, then forget about them an hour before the end. hope somebody here got them, sweet deal!

I copped the Campers....I was shocked that I had no one to big against.....I think $58.00 for Campers is the best deal I have ever had.....

Damn, my size too, its the ONLY pair of AF1's I would ever put on my feet
frown.gif
ya'll keep it real
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DimSum9

those who got those canvas AF1s, how they hold up on the creasin and stayin clean?
i can't speak on the newer, stiffer canvas af1's, but the older ones don't really crease much (maybe if they get wet they might get kinda wavy). from my experience, canvas doesn't really get wrinkly like crappy leather. staying clean is another issue. i just throw mine in the washing machine though and it seems to work.  

has anybody worn last year's og jones beach lows yet?
i just pre-ordered a pair and wanna know if outsoles change color after couple of wears.

Hey were there "military" forces released this year?

I usually help folks get them but havent seen them or got info? ??

Originally Posted by jthagreat

I've been wondering the same thing.

be3363fc38007dee914594636096a67f8d9cac00.jpg

Originally Posted by Cidetrax

I've been wondering the same thing.

Yeah they did, check niketowns for them, they are white, with like 50 stars on the heel. they are ok

Jah - well I'm glad it was somebody here, cuz that was a hell of a deal. congrats!

Thanks man....that's the truth, as bad as it sucks to get caught sleeping, it's always better to know that good pairs go to real AF1 guys...

Yeah they are all white/navy blue midsole. The upper got the preforated back half like those black patents that just came out.

I scooped these a few days ago for $61 shipped DS from ebay. nothing major, but I love the detail on them, surprised they didnt get more love when they dropped.

500258_1a65f6015d_l.jpg

someone posted a base exclusive pair in the pickup thread. primarily white, red/blue accents and stars on the heel

Back
Top Bottom