..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

What you guys think of these 1998 grey suedes and what you think there worth. I'm still waiting for the box and inside tag pics so im not too sure myself but they look good to me.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

90-150. Up to you man. If they were black and gray suedes and they were DS I'd pay a grip

You took those kobe denims I was after.
ohwell.gif

Kazi/Kevin- those are my ultimate holy grails guys. After those I'm done with hyperstrikes or crazy expensive shoes.
Time to save for a house or something productive. The day after my wedding I told the wife that after that shoe, it was over.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Kazi/Kevin- those are my ultimate holy grails guys. After those I'm done with hyperstrikes or crazy expensive shoes.
Time to save for a house or something productive. The day after my wedding I told the wife that after that shoe, it was over.

No worries bro. I'm glad you finally got them. I was only after them because it was sz 11.

Good looks man. I'm actually going to wear them man.
As soon as I get back from this deployment I'll unDS them

since it was a pain to find them, thought I'd post the pics of those armed forces af1's:

fd8369a43627f230d554f5cffc4819e7e3a09846.pjpg

f1926e3314fc7d8ef9cf7b1299d029cb355d420a.pjpg

underwhelming, imo.  edit: I meant it was a pain to find the pics in the pickup thread.  i don't own a pair and I don't have any info on them. 

^nice mini-collection erv
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's definitely been pretty dry lately.

latest pickups for me-

thanks alex!

aaand

not to burst your bubble, and i don't claim to be an af1 know it all. but shouldn't the swoosh on the ankle strap of those red toe mids be facing the same direction as the swoosh on the shoe itself? (see michigan/lightning jewels above)

thanks man. if anyone wants a link to us 9 black/white 93 canvas lows pm me. i would grab them myself but can't afford to at this point in time, and i have my eyes on a few other things

edit: won one of the items i was watching
pimp.gif
will post pics when i get them in a week or so (stupid international shipping).

those red toe mids are from 97 or so, right? nice pickup.

and those PR3 looking lows in the NSW pic are OK, but I'm definitely glad I have the PR3s...

ten2eleven - great stuff!

Mtr4nch- nice FTL red toes. I missed out on an auction for those a month or two back :/

since I cleaned my extra room a bit imma see if I can stop being lazy and make a collection post.

Also, big thanks to the fellas with the PMs for the heads up on some auctions, that's why THIS is the best post in the showcase.

Ten2Eleven- unDS those!!!!

I finally got my hand on a pair of DS campers and broke them out the same week

Back
Top Bottom