I'm committing suicide.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert
Been a good month for you.
pimp.gif
Retirement?

Steve,
Long time. BTW I finally got a 10.5 in Purple LA's.

Thanks for the comments on the Obsidians and yeah I paid $75. The box still has the original Finish Line price tag on it and back in 02 they retailed for $54.99.

How 'bout them Lakers?!
pimp.gif
  Beat the Celtic!
pimp.gif
  Glad to see you got a pair of purple and golds.  And those canvas are FIRE!

Steve,
Yea I was amazed when I saw em. Even the inside tag is clean and unfaded like if they were produced yesterday.

Erv,
LMAO. Isnt that gonna be you soon?

Chunk,
I thought I was but then that itch comes back and you know you gotta scratch. #TyroneBiggumsStyle

Crazy,
You will be missed.
ohwell.gif
JK but yea they 10.5s

p5jay2,
Thanks!

Tim,
They are my true size, 10.5.

Maza,
LMAO. I couldnt stay away. They kept calling me. #WordToPookie

loony if you can find a good straight high res pic of a box label from some purple highs (in any size) I could help you make one of these type of custom boxes if you're interested, just let me know

Thank gosh those purple hi's are not a sz12-13, if not i'll be heartbroken!
frown.gif

On a side note, repping the big feeted people! These jewels are so so hard to find in big sizes so I'm just glad to get them in my size! I might try and seaglow them when I have time to get that blue midsole and sole back! Can't imagine Flightclub had them back then!

287ivyb.jpg

And for those who wondered who won the Red toe lizards? It was me! These are grails for me so I had to get them in my size! Just need to clean them up and ready to rock!

2zodd34.jpg

Denver,
I'd appreciate that greatly! I'll see what I find. I have one I'll send but it's a bit peeled, don't know if that will be good.

Loony those are straight fire dude. Retirement? I'm done baby!!! I got my grails and I'm out of the expensive stuff. I'm downgrading to 500 or less
laugh.gif

Just stopped by just to say "you guys are staright up beasting" I never see people with hot Air Ones that most of u guys have. You normally see some wack played out jordans or some dime a dozen foams.

I would love to post my collection but I don't know how to post pics.

Keep up the good work fellas.

^ those are pretty clean.

I just won some 2001 Laker co.jp lows for $60 shipped. cant wait to get them in.

UPTOWNS IS DEAD

going to pick up all those jewels now ill post here when im back with an update..

G to tha T you might be a happy man in a few, ill let you know..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom