..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Rico
I just use the jason markk cleaner. And it cleans good.

Right on man ... thanks.

Im gonna have to order that.

In the mean time, you know of any other safe way ???

loonyrobert wrote:
Erv,
LMAO. Isnt that gonna be you soon?

After next week... 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
  You already know.
pimp.gif

Recent pick ups:
I've been after these suede mids since release in 04 but couldnt find em. They just popped up on ebay in a lot with 4 or 5 other shoes. I asked the seller if he wanted tp just sell the AF1s. He said no so I thought "oh well".

Come to find out the guy who won the lot split em all up on ebay. Offered his 50 bucks + shipping and he took it. These were originally stated as used but when I got them today they are DS. The midsole was just super dusty so they looked used. I'm juiced I finally got em.

4732629058_6f29375fc7.jpg

Got one last thing coming in next week.

MOSTHATED,

You are indeed most hated! That's daylight robbery there! And the co.jps and all for just $200!? Mad crazy! All sz 10.5 i suppose! Hope that's your size as well!

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

10.5 purple leather hi!!!!
i wanna die!

What will it take for u to sell!
No matter what you would offer, I would double. maybe even triple.
lol. both of you guys are big money dudes. i know my homie unsportsmanlike sits on big stacks 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

10.5 purple leather hi!!!!
i wanna die!

What will it take for u to sell!
No matter what you would offer, I would double. maybe even triple.
lol. both of you guys are big money dudes. i know my homie unsportsmanlike sits on big stacks 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
lol, When it comes to things I want, I take the George Stienbrener approach... "At any cost to win!" lol

Tim, you should've hit me up about you know what man. I'm telling you, I would've come through.

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Tim, you should've hit me up about you know what man. I'm telling you, I would've come through.

-Jermaine
Im still pissed about that, and will come in there to talk to you about that one...

Just give me a call when you can Tim. I'm sure we can work something out bro. Seriously.

-Jermaine

Sneakers904,

Very nice pickup! What size are those and what's the colorway for it? I had only come across them in a picture only!

those world cups are perfect examples of forces I admire but dont think I could pull off....always been on the fence about patent on af1

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i like that approach 
pimp.gif

i don't have the cash to back it up though 
laugh.gif

frown.gif

you have more heat than any of the air force dudes that post on here though dude (no offense to anybody)

all the old stuff is unbeatable. even if someone has every hyperstrike or "rare" air force out there, all your stuff is insane.

Laker canvas CW alone will take any air force out there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom