..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

wasup guys, im selling the red canvas mids worn 1x sz 11 for $55+ shipping if anyone wants. PM me

Originally Posted by icedweebz

wasup guys, im selling the red canvas mids worn 1x sz 11 for $55+ shipping if anyone wants. PM me
thats why our thread gets shut down all the time. Edit and erase that

DSC02539.JPG

damn i need a new pair... for some reason these and the bred colorway are so play to me...
wish nike kept doing stuff like this...

yep - like quad laser said - i'm pretty sure there was the older leather purp low but not with a white outsole. there was a pic on that one jp website thatsells some old stuff for megabucks - i forget the name - got pic on my comp at work.

i not sure i like those bespokes but the pic is tiny on my crappy phone. i'll check it out tomorrow.

^ i kinda regret trading my sz 14 Krinks for sz 13 HOH Penny Foams, but i wear my kicks and 14 was too big.

i'm pretty sure i got this pic from some jp website but if not and this is ruffins pic or someone elses and they want me to take it down, lmk. such anincredible shoe.

xmkfmp.jpg

I'm sure that is from that Japanese website. If I remember correctly ruffins pair was a 12 or 13 and that shoe looks like a 9.5 from the size stamp.

this is a random question but, you guys think we'll ever see the jewels again? From my understanding they did horrible in retail, but in my opinion theyhad some of the best colorways/materials.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

af1 cracked midsole
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I think my Stash Highs have a crack in the midsole but behind the ice sole. I'll take a picture when I get a chance.

Originally Posted by younggunna28

this is a random question but, you guys think we'll ever see the jewels again? From my understanding they did horrible in retail, but in my opinion they had some of the best colorways/materials.
I wouldn't want to see jewel's again, knowing that Nike would ruin them with that cheap plastic leather they're using on forces.

i wish they would give us grain leather and translucent soles on regular releases again..

02062008015.jpg

might have to break these joints out if the cavs win the chip.

those are very nice. some decent leather and simple colorways without adding stupid materials in weird places - not gonna happen ever again on a generalrelease af1.

Kev,
Thanks for the pics. Now I need those or the highs.
nerd.gif

xilegacy,
Hit you a while back. check your pm, please.

255forLife,
grin.gif
Saw a pair for sale but to bad they were a 15 and not my size. Goingfor a decent price too.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Rapido27

^Still looking for Krinks. God forbid I have to go to flightclub.

YES sick KRINKS ...

SAME here man ... Wish I never got sick when they dropped , I would of copped them but I missed the drop and now Im still ON THE LOOK OUT for some KRINKS .Hopefully I can find some SOON . I want a pair badly .

I feel like I've been locked up forever! I shall never try to sell in this thread everagain.

Anyway, there's definitely been some nice stuff in here---keep it up, team.

Back
Top Bottom