..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Ting+Tings.jpg

. . . or is it?

Robert & hsttub - Thank you, gentleman.
happy.gif

Rookee - Dope Halloween jewels, sir.

Kev - You're so corny---but, it works. Dope 112's!
smokin.gif

Just got these in from ebay. Look at the shipping tag, and its from "The Smoking Section". Good looks Mr. gotti.

I'll clean em up and post after pics. Not bad for $44.99 shipped. sz 13

ive got the other 2 and im missing that pair^

very underrated if u ask me...
i like them BETTER than the mitas,but less than the MITA hyperstrike

Originally Posted by dollabill1

still iffy on the jointz with suede/nubuck just in the toebox and sides

The Volts? Bruh, Get Em...They Have Probably The Best Quality Out Of Most Of The Forces Ive Had...

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm pretty sure i got this pic from some jp website but if not and this is ruffins pic or someone elses and they want me to take it down, lmk. such an incredible shoe.
I believe this picture is from the old Japanese website Tomahawk-Chop. The wood floor gives it away.
pimp.gif

-Jermaine

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm pretty sure i got this pic from some jp website but if not and this is ruffins pic or someone elses and they want me to take it down, lmk. such an incredible shoe.
I believe this picture is from the old Japanese website Tomahawk-Chop. The wood floor gives it away.
pimp.gif

-Jermaine
ahhh Tomahawk-Chop. Dude had AF1's, J's (even the OG V's with the 23's on the side), and others for sale (or sold out). They wereas crazy as the prices he was asking for hem (there was virtually nothing after '95). What happened to the site anyways (can't find it on google)?

Back
Top Bottom