..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

anyone hold those unscuffable tech pack forces in their hand? reviews? quality?
anyone know where the cheapest place is to get those grey workboot lows with the mesh tongue (yuck) that dropped recently? 

thanks NT.

thank goodness prices have dropped 
pimp.gif

hopefully some of the hoarders start loosening their grip on some stuff. i want some jewels (carotene and goldenrods) and almost anything from the 90's. still praying for some lemon twists (kazi and his pic 
mad.gif
)

I wish I knew some of the ppl/places to search that you guys do. I would kill for some shrooms.

a pair of lemon twists was on ebay not too long ago. but yea its gettin harder and harder to find forces especially since i only buy DS forces.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I wish I knew some of the ppl/places to search that you guys do. I would kill for some shrooms.

size 10 shrooms on ebay for the longest man. I notice that size 10 forces get overlooked so bad! They never get pulled and it pisses me off that they dont grow half a size or a full size bigger with time

i'm sz 10 but i would never buy those shrooms (mentioned above) just because the seller snatched those shrooms off iss seller for cheap and immediately listed them up on the bay for 450 for used pair. it just ain't right imo.

Erving Lorenzo James,
indifferent.gif
You already know why.

Steve,
Post the good pairs tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'll Post up my October pick up when I pick up my December/January one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erving Lorenzo James,
indifferent.gif
You already know why.

Steve,
Post the good pairs tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I knew you were lurkin somewhere..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

December pick-up??
nerd.gif
Aren't you "done"?

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erving Lorenzo James,
indifferent.gif
You already know why.

Steve,
Post the good pairs tho
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I knew you were lurkin somewhere..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

December pick-up??
nerd.gif
Aren't you "done"?

I am. If its on the list tho, Im copping
nerd.gif

Sup Loon!  Man, feels like I haven't had a pick up in months.  Size 11.0 heaters are hard to find.  Seeing all these jewels just makes me plain sick.  I need an OG looking for some nice pocket change to hit me up.

here is a more recent pic (not sure if I posted already).  I am still stoked I was finally able to find a pair of those Courir 2's.  Courir seriously made the best color ways, these are 3 of my favorites.

392047479.jpg

Yeah, I started increasing my G-Shock collection, they match my shoe collection too well. Damn things can cost as much as AF1s. Or I should say they are both more than I should be spending.

Steve,
I know. Its tough when you got Erving picking everything and anything up...

To keep the thread going and since Steve posted courirs, Ill post these. Looks like samples with same style number as gum bottom courirs.

375600744.jpg

Rif-LA just posted these up..
 "Laker Sample Af1's"

(Check out all that FELT!)

P1100103%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100104%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100105%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100107%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100109%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100110%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100113%2Bcopy.jpg

P1100108%2Bcopy.jpg

holy bejeez ten2eleven!! awesome stuff man!

those samples are interesting but even with just that little bit of crap leather makes the shoe look not as nice. i think there was that pair of felt samples that were kind of a sonics colorway (green/yellow/white). almost bought those.

Erving- very dope stuff dude. those Pine green canvas joints and taiwans are so freakin sick! very nice collection you are brewing up right there sir, keep it up

WEAR THEM!!!

Back
Top Bottom