..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

this thread has a virus.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 2Guard

All of you guys are really cool, have the best AF1's and get lots of girls...
     one day i will have as many cool sneakers as you guys..wish me luck...now back to the pics and info..
laugh.gif
roll.gif

love the taiwans. couldn't care about the others to be honest. i respect your opinion, who am i to tell you what to like? or vice versa. but in my opinion cof's are kind of 
sick.gif
, don't take it personal.

i must say though, you used the words "old beat up" plenty of times, how are you going to call DS shoes beat up?? that doesn't make any sense to me...

8tothe24 - damn man
eek.gif
pimp.gif

brian - yes, my avatar is those customs in the making. and 8tothe24 is right, that other pair is obsidian nubuck.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

waitaminute. some of you guys get girls?
i'm sorry.. did i speak too soon or out of turn...

but really i could post thousands of  un-tagged pics then claim them....but i digress
 i guess, let the new kid show off his toys..then we are off this BS...i like to think this thread
and the ppl in it are passed this NT jr high school crap...

FRANK WHITE- I see why non of us are messing with your collection. Your definition of heat is on a WHOLE nother level
roll.gif

I used to think that if something was expensive or had a huge resell value it was heat or fire. Thats not the case these days although I do have some really expensive joints
nerd.gif

funny thing is that the only 1 pair out of all of those I would want are the Taiwans and I already have YOTDs I love those things.

I've always like those Knicks CW but I'm cool on owning them, I don't care for them that much. 

black history months, I think the all white joints with the flag on the back are better

NOTICE- I never said you're stuff is trash, I'm not that type of dude
wink.gif
 Just doesn't fit me.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

i must say though, you used the words "old beat up" plenty of times, how are you going to call DS shoes beat up?? that doesn't make any sense to me...
exactly what i was thinkin... all those canvas pairs a page or two back dont even look worn.

canvas>>>

Sorry 2Guard.  I was going to leave it alone but son thought it would be funny to continue to messaging me after I (ignored and) told him to drop it.

So, I must go ahead and pull a NT-ninja critique of his collection that "smashes" everything!!!!

So here we go with "my opinion".... .... ... of course.

I'll say it again.  Over-hyped, over-hyped, over-hyped.  If these weren't limited, no one would want them.

Still looking for a pair of these women's AF1s for the wife.  This particular pair looks "dusty," therefore it must be garbage.

Un-Atmos is a very nice JD.  I need to find myself a pair.  But the quality is nowhere near Atmos as someone would like you to think.

Couple nice older AF1s, nothing "heating" around here.

Another GR, not much to say.

A newer women's AF1.  Would be better w/o the patent and with better leather.  Older neon AF1s pulled it off much better.  In my opinion of course.

Nice pair of Brooklyn's.   Being from CA though, I couldn't pull it off.

One of my favorite AF1s, the reason I have 2 pairs. 
pimp.gif
  Courir, never let us down.

The hype was for Jay-z, but the GR's would be just as exciting.  It is a very nice colorway none-the-less.  No hate here,
pimp.gif

Is this the pair that was on ebay for a while?  The pink pair is nicer.  In my opinion of course.  But a nice AF1.

This pair is such a disappointment.  What I would do for those white/purple a few pages back.  The quality Nike uses now is a joke.

I love my pair of Tuxedos.  But my complaint is that the glitter falls off over time.

This comment goes for all of the recent NY pack.  The color placement is great.  Materials are horrible.  Plus it is a NY set so I would prefer a blanket set that isn't area specific.  If these were made 5 years ago they would be great.

Ditto

Ditto

Ditto

These Co.JP's are great.  I regret not getting a pair several years ago. A very nice AF1!
pimp.gif
, although I've never heard of them referred to as "Mets."

Recent women's GR.  Legit colors horrible materials.  Characteristic of all new AF1s.

I love this version of the Escapes.
pimp.gif
  Only if the brown pair didn't have the pre-yellowed midsole.

Mr. Cartoons are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really like the Livestrong version of the Cartoons.   But I am sure the quality is lacking.  Color placement though is
pimp.gif

Not big on the HS YOTD's.  In my opinion (of course) the normal release is much better.  I would hate to see these after a couple years when the fake (or real) dog fur falls off like the glitter on the Tuxedo AF1s.

Green Camo. 
pimp.gif

Not my cup of tea.  Average AF1 from 07.

Whenever I see these I think... are they really legit or fake.

Passed up a few size 10.5's over the years.  I love these EU's though.  Leather is sub-par, but when I find an 11.0, I'll scoop 'em up.
pimp.gif

Citrus AF1s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am going to guess these are the ones that were on Flightclub.  Very legit AF1. 
pimp.gif
  Would I spend the money on 'em- no.  Very nice, none-the-less, in my opinion (of course).

Easters... no way I could pull these off.

Quest Love AF1s.  One of the worst ever... in my opinion (of course).

Remix AF1s.  Love 'em. 
pimp.gif

Ditto.

I am probably in the minority, but 07 had a few good AF1 and I really like these.  But, trust me, never wear these to Vegas.  The fake nubuck will get destroyed.

Meh! In my opinion of course.  If you want a hype shoe, this is one of them.

Crimsons are much better.  In my opinion of course!

Glad I didn't buy into the hype around these.  The patent looks sub-par.

The carpet dunks pulled this color scheme off much better.

My wife really likes her pair of these.

Horrible AF1 (imo of course).  Makes we want the much better Gradient AF1s.

Probably the 1st pair I am jealous of.  I have passed on several size 11.0s and will have to pull the trigger soon.

I am again in the minority for my appreciation of the island pack AF1s.  I just don't think I could pull of the MIA edition.

Meh, new GR!  I pass on low quality leather.

My wife loves her pair.

Another passable 07 GR.

Please tell me you painted these.  Otherwise I am calling FUGAZI.

Uneasters are another of my wife's favorites.  But these look "dusty."  They must be "garbage" AF1s.

I like looking at these, but could never pull them off. 

I can't believe the hype over these.  2001 Canvas >>>> these, any day.

Skipped a pair twice.  After seeing pics of how these crack over time I don't regret.  I will hold out for Un-Taiwans.  They are much better (in my opinion of course).  None-the-less, Taiwans are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  And this pair is very icy.

For a guy that despised 2001 canvas to go and have 2 pairs of women's lavender AF1s... 
laugh.gif
, nevermind.

Some weird AF1s right here.  They look fake, but you know they aren't.  Almost like they are a canvas for creating color schemes.  Too bad the leather sucks.

A horrible women's AF1.  In my opinion of course.

Worst Sheeds out there.

I haven't figured out why I don't like these yet.

Ahhh!  This is probably why.

World Cup AF1s
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
, more women's canvas from this guy.  And you hate on the OG canvas AF1s? 
30t6p3b.gif
, you're missing out.

I do love these.

Will pick a pair up soon.  Still hoping to find some Obsidian snakes.

Very nice Sheed.  If they weren't Sheeds, I would want 2 pairs.  Loony might be jealous.  Anyways, nice AF1 (IMO of course).

Not a NY fan, so I'll leave it at that.

More failed GRs from '10.

No comment.  Nike- step your game up.

At least they were for a good cause.

One of my favorites.  I need to get a double.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Pixies- verdict is out.

Supremes are better.  IMO of course.

Not sure why Nike made these.  But whatever, I am impartial.

Like I said.  Stash >>>> COF.  Would get a pair if the price was right.

I'll stick to the original colorways.  I like these, but I heard the leather is sub-par.

Easy pass.  in my opinion of course.

I would love to see a dude rocking these.  Please post us some pics.

I hope these are customs, because if not they are FUGAZI.

Won't hate on WC's.

More meh from '10 (in my opinion of course).

Easters.  If you can wear 'em... rock 'em.

Been on the rocks for these since release.  Seeing that your a NY cat and SL wears 'em, I can see why you have 2 pair.  Those Denver Allstars are the best (IMO of course).

-

Not a fan.  But more power to ya'.

Not even sure what these are.

New World Cups let me down (IMO of course).

Ditto.

Not a fan myself.

No comment on these.

Another disappointment.  5-7 years ago this colorway could have been pulled off nice.

Pretty sure I already commented on this pack.

I am a fan of these WC's.

Nice JD.

Previous years were better.  In my opinion... ... ... of course.

No comment.

We all have our opinions of what is AF1 heat.  That is what makes collecting and wearing great.  I await your reply... oh yeah you're still ignored. 

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]We all have our opinions of what is AF1 heat.  That is what makes collecting and wearing great. [/color]
lets leave it at that, opinions are just that.....opinions.

No need to get heated, so let's just drop all the non sense. There is an ignore button USE IT.

Even though I dont wear forces, I do like how they look, and do enjoy lurking this thread from time to time to see all the stuff you guys post.

Dont get this locked over some BS, because I assure you casualties will go along with that.

Keep it civil fellas, and use that ignore button
wink.gif

all i can say is thats a lot of forces... if those where in my possesion i would feel as if i had a lot of fillers. theres a handful of really nice ones i wish i had tho. (stash, fearless cof, brazil wc... thats all i remember right now lol.)

Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

Like I said man you're too ignorant. Thats all there is to say. If you don't have '01s and prior then you can post all you want and I personally wont think its heat.

I think MOST of us will think your collection is garbage. But that will be our opinion.

It was your opinion about the Stash Set and I never got mad. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. But you son have no heat.

You might have a few rare hyperstrikes or whatnot but if you don't have any vintage joints or '03 and prior to that, then in my eyes you have no heat. Thats it.

This is the last time I respond to you son. You can go ahead and keep E Thuggin but I'm done responding. Start posting your pics though
grin.gif

LOL 1ST OFF KID I HAVE MORE HEAT THAN YOU... ALL THAT 01 CANVAS VINTAGE CRAP IS GARRRRBAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!! PERIOD!!!
SECOND OFF YOUR THE ONLY 1 E THUGGIN IT OUT HERE SON WITH ALL YOUR STUPID BULLSHT... 

I DONT DO THIS INTERNET BACK N FORTH STUFF... THIS IS WAY OUT OF MY CHARACTER BUT SOME OF YALL COMMENTS ON HERE ARE TOO HILARIOUS NOT TO RESPOND TOO.... 

ALL THAT 1994-2001 BS IS TRASH PERIOD!!!!!! ITS OLD MOLDY AND YELLOW...... 

THERE ARE A FEW 2001 JOINTS THOUGH THAT ARE FIRE FOR SURE, COUPLE THINGS FROM 2002-2003 ALSO.....

BUT 90% OF THE STUFF I SEEN IN THIS THREAD IN THE LAST 400 PAGES THERE IS A TON AND I MEAN A TON OF GARBAGE THAT YOU ALL THINK IS "HEAT" WHICH IS NOT HEAT... ITS 100$ BS OLD VINTAGE CRAP.... NOT HEAT SORRY!!!!!

im keep it short..

this thread is not for you if this is your opinon

theres a air force 1 thread in the nike retro for the newer stuff ur posting, its for all new release aor force 1 garbage

this thread is for the appreciation of what started it all

i said it once and ill say it again... i think ALL high top af1s no matter what year, are ALL complete GARBAGE...... <-- my opinion
i think ALL those old vintage af1s are GARBAGE..... <--- my opinion

i think ALL those old canvas joints are GARBAGE..... <--- my opinion

its my opinion....  dont get mad about it lol

but for now on if something is posted that i feel is "wack/garbage" ill just keep my opinion to myself since some of you cant handle a persons opinion. and i would suggest then maybe you do the same if i post something you feel is "wack".... 

and again you cant battle via online because alot of you guys on here are posting pics of things you NO LONGER even have....

trust me i know how some of these dudes are... they have things... take pics... get rid of them... but then post them on here/other sites etc to look cool. i know for a fact alot of you post pics of things that are NO LONGER in your possession 

thanks

black fridays with a 15,000$ CHINCHILLA/MINK fur jacket... 
someone try and top that match? i go way more than just "sneakers"... 

lets talk cars, jewelry, and outfits to match the kicks.... 

NO ONE wants to battle in that!! 

i will pull out items that probably cost more than peoples whole collections LOL!!!

its more than JUST sneakers!!!!

these shoes + this jacket = FIRE! 

the grey/silver and black fur stuff on the shoes on feet and then that jacket is BANANAS!!!

15d2a95.jpg

I don't even collect AF1s, I'm just an appreciator of the good pairs.  however...

this pair > your whole collection/life.  just my opinion though, of course.  and seriously, STOP PMing me or I will forward your PMs to a mod, you sicko. 

lol thats a joke right??? those > my whole collection lmao!!!! no offense but those are TERRIBLE, imo!!!
you really are funny kid....

these >>> those LMAO!!!

Frank, you really are posting in the wrong thread. you're like an angry republican at a democratic rally up in here. this thread here is much more suited for the AF1's you're into, you should check it out and start posting there instead, really:

http://niketalk.com/topic/213939

and I actually have doubles of those house shoes, I wear them all the time. one of my favorites. and by the way I'm serious, you should check that other thread out, I'm not trying to hate, I just think you'll find more like-minded people there.

those jewels are butter, but all  the over hype collaboration forces are ok and all but they have no comparison on some older 01' and back simple cw's stuff..  you can pretty much want everything in those times.butter leather and suede..nubuck ect.so for him to say those nave jewels are  a joke kinda tells me hes hating a bit...but thats just my opinion, but those are far from a joke i mean look at the cut, leather and just overall quality and to think to put a little 3d style jeweling looking nike sweoosh is pure genius i mean you like forces so why come in here and hate amongst other fam members....i mean i know theres some older af1 heads to say they are not a fan of the jewels...but still just say im not a fan but dont say that sneaker is joke kinda says alot about you...but yeah just let all that ego go and just enjoy everbodys posts, we are all fam in here so simply this if you cant respect that then yu just dont need to be here....

Back
Top Bottom