..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i was ready to yank money from savings. insane mids. insane. i guess it's good the ones i want are not my size.

2iup91c.jpg

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Can anyone imagine the kinds of Forces that will come out of the Nike camp, if Rasheed Wallace signs with the Boston Celtics?

Dope.

364298973.jpg

looks like we are going to find out
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ddouble

finally on NT
Nice pics Jah

Thanks homie, this thread is so real, i finally broke down.......

I can't believe that PYS still has a SZ12 pair of Barcodes for sale....I would've thought some one out there would want them bad enough.....

I am so glad that I got mine.....

hey guys. i need to ask you experts your opinion on the pair below. legit?
(i know this is legit check material, but i thought i'd come straight to all you knowledgeable af1 heads)

any help would be appreciated. much mahalos

are those spider-web cartoons? if so (correct me if i am wrong on this), i don't think they should come in a regular nike box.

thanks for the info guys. i'm rather ashamed of myself on this one as i didn't do my diligence. i appreciate all the quick responses.

FAKE!

here's another question: are there any specific websites that you frequent that offer forces for a good price? i spy shoetrends with the white on whitehuarache (clear mid/outsole)

Posted this in the Outlet Thread, but grabbed these from the Nike Outlet in Atlantic City:
(609) 348-0573

Nike Womens Air Force 1 Canvas - $21.99
(318636-311)
nike-wmns-air-force-1-canvas-lucky-green-01.jpg

They had a good amount of sizes when I was there on Thursday. Copped a Sz 11 for myself.

Back
Top Bottom