..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by TheRealROC

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
Entourage AF1s in my size

Here's what I wore today:

These were a ***** to break in. Only my second time wearing them.

I agree, they are a b----- to break in but well worth it....... Oh yeah, what's up w/ the black 'no-show' socks?
laugh.gif
I just bought a whole pack for the some Vans so I just threw them on. Horrible though because it kept sliding down & made breaking themin much harder.
smh.gif

nice stuff on this page. lovely 3Ms. jath, good stuff. i like those WP highs.

i wish i could afford a pair of entourages as well. maybe some day.

them joints are tough...

some kids in the neighborhood broke into my car and stole my pair...
only got to wear them like 3 times
had to make a move after that

OGFIEND- man you just had to crack them in didnt you? Good stuff man, theyre so dope bro.

ioRound3- man that sucks those joints are hands down the best jewels to ever drop. No questions asked

kevin: those krinks are very nice. i really wish i had a pair. i would wear them so often!! does the 3M crack, on them?

OGfiend/ioround: nice jewels! OG; i know you're my size... heh. ioRound3; do you mean that pair was stolen? that %$%!!$@ sucks!

i only wore them twice so far. i haven't looked closely. toeboxes are getting kinda creased. they're ok. nothing to fall in love with.

Sorry dallas. The am90 offer was tempting but I some how knew I wanted to eventually wear those lol.

Since I'm not buying right now, I kinda feel the urge to wear the nicer stuff I own so I don't go crazy. Before I would just keep 3 or 4 pairs insteady rotation.

I had these in high school but my dad cut the grass in them
mad.gif

These are so nice and they look legit Let me know!
Anyone know what year they are from?
!BWJrobQCGk~%24(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1Ej9BKWGyD(lVg~~_1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom