..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

sheeds today

dscf2720l6ks.jpg

^^^That's funny...I am rocking red sheeds today as well.....such a amazing AF1....they are in my all-time Top 3 AF1.......

Originally Posted by Penofski

Just came in
pimp.gif

2005 Denver All-Star Game AF1 Low Hyperstrike
^
pimp.gif
What size if you don't mind me asking...

And here's my contribution...
I thought I was doing it when these came out by copping 5 pairs at $123 apiece only for them to hit the Outlets at $30
ohwell.gif
. I traded one pair and rocked the dog crap out of the top right pair. All aresize 12...

15x5vdz.jpg

o08car.jpg

nnqskm.jpg

Maybe from Flight Club? But damn.
laugh.gif

Nice Red Sheeds. My pair gets NO love. Maybe its cause they are too beat for my taste.

Hey if he can get $600 or anything close for those jones af1's, more power to him. On a side note, nino beatz is a good guy, offered me the jonesaf1's for retail plus shipping, much appreciated, if you ever need anything in la and I can get it will gladly help you as well. Unfortunately my birthdaywas yesterday and went a little nuts with other pickups.

deff more power to him i just think its hilarious to mark those up so high
the shoe is very nice but nothin special

hbd dk

Originally Posted by Jae718

lmao cant believe you sellin jones beaches for 600
good pickup tho

honestly, id rather not sell but the loser with my size 10.5 on craigslist wants $600, so i'm forced to sell for that price to get my size...

I tried to scoop up a pair Of jones beach at house of hoops on Tuesday but they sold out. I was going to go to street gear but traffic heading ou to Hempsteadwas horrible my whole stay.

I'm heading empty handed AF1-wise back to the bay area.
frown.gif

^^Sucks to hear that you were out here on the East Coast and weren't able to pick them up. Personally I passed on them. Too basic for me.

Back
Top Bottom