..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^nice.

decided to snap a quick shot since they were all out:
3703957801_47cbf136fe_b.jpg

I'm hoping to finally getting around to taking pics this weekend. But I have a pair of those Red Sheed Lows 9.5 DS if anyone is looking.

Originally Posted by shawn504

nice pic jah gums,knicks & cubes are 3 of my fav forces

Thanks shawn504...those are for sure some of the greatest...I wish I would've put Barcodes in there instead of the Bobbitos!!

My most recent pick-ups.....

smh.gif
Entourage AF1s in my size

Here's what I wore today:

These were a ***** to break in. Only my second time wearing them.

been wanting these for a while..

bobwheat1.jpg

bobred2.jpg

not really a fan of the beef n brocs.. i think i'm good with the trilogy.

bob1.jpg

hmm, still haven't broken my filipino AF1s out yet.. for some reason i got 2 sets of white laces and no yellows, but i think the original blue is thetruest to the flag.

Nice Wheats. I regret passing on the several pairs on eBay that were up for below retail.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
Entourage AF1s in my size

Here's what I wore today:

These were a ***** to break in. Only my second time wearing them.

I agree, they are a b----- to break in but well worth it....... Oh yeah, what's up w/ the black 'no-show' socks?

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

^^^That's funny...I am rocking red sheeds today as well.....such a amazing AF1....they are in my all-time Top 3 AF1.......
One of my favorites too... but I like the Patent High more than the Low...
330435206.jpg

I just wish Nike would use that same leather on the entourages on any GR air forces. But I also agree that they would make a dope release without the lasering.

Sheed line has always been my favorite. Def can't wait till I pull out my blue jay highs. Def need to find some more in 10.5-11.

Speaking of patents should be gettin Portugals and Hollands in soon.

I found a pair of those Blue Jay Highs at a local discount shop out here for $49.99... I bought them, but they were in Size 13.... (I'm an 11)

Back
Top Bottom