..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Matt,

Those reds are incredible. Not only are they aesthetically appealing, they are significant because they embody a turning point AFI construction. Everyoneshould note that this is one of the earliest examples of "two-piece" construction of AFI uppers. What I mean is that the rear piece is a seperatepiece of leather as opposed to just being an embroidered line. It is also significant because the text on the heel tab is embroidered. Note the heel tabs inthe pic below, which from left to right are from 1989, 1990, 1991, 1982. None are embroidered.

cafihis.jpg

This is a pic I wanted to share because it hasn't been seen in a long time. I forgot about it. It is circa 2004, when my collection was being built up.

collectforce.jpg

thanks guys now on to the good
first off i wanna say thanks to kazi it was cool chillen with you today bro

Spark blue Jewels

pics of the other pair comming later

Jae718,

AMAZING pickups!

Team, dope stuff.

I was hoping to take new pics to add to the new thread, but I've been way to busy, so here's a bunch of recycled stuff instead (I still own everythingexcept for the extra pairs of Bobs at the bottom).

sick stuff jv
canyon golds, indy jewels, royal blue jewel mids, glaciers, blue bucks etc to much to name
post those ornage canvas i sold you lol i miss them

^Great stuff bro! One of my favorite recent AF1's.

Thanks again for the bump of info on the MTV AF1's. Much appreciated!

-Jermaine

jae- nice pickup's man
jv- zomg you have a lot of dope stuff. glad to see it all gets worn too.
smile.gif

^Even though that is an incredibly stupid idea and this hybrid thing has gone way too far (keep in mind the scream green Huarache LE was the first shoe Ipurchased on eBay and what I consider to be the shoe that "got me into the game" so I don't like it being bastardized, not to mention my feelingsabout the AFI), it looks pretty hot.

Nice stuff JV, and props for wearing them.
I like those AF1 X Huarache up there too. Whens RD? And how is quality?

Originally Posted by micmorales

JESUS^^

thanks Lex!
3398363567_5ce2953bd2.jpg
These are lookin' dope in this picture. The Huarache x AF1 shoes have been pretty dope. I just can't get down with the tongue.

jv: super solid stuff, mate. some of the +%# you have is my size...
pimp.gif

mic: nice pick-up on those af1s; i like the colour blocking.. but the tongue imo is a little off. still, maybe i'll get a better idea if/when they reachasia. retail is going to be horrendous, though...

nice acorns, corgi
pimp.gif

nice stuff again guys
heres part two of my recent pickups
big shouts out to kazi, thanks alot bro

1994 purple cvs with og box

Back
Top Bottom