..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

fresh^^!!!

quality of the Huarache X AF1s are pretty good..i would rather have tumbled leather ofcourse but oh well.

I already showed the jewel mids a while back, but they made a new friend today and I thought you guys may appreciate...

MNadel thats a sick pick jewels are always nice and fresh but those columbias WOW
and sick stuff obi, i love those and its cool to see em being worn

f3fhp3.jpg

As foolish as many people may think I sound, I'd rather spend my hard earned money on the jewels if I had to choose. Of course, both would be even betterbut those are my favorite mids.

^Word, me too. As a matter of fact, my favorite AFI that I own and probably my favorite AFI ever. I traded the Wheat Dunk SB to YTV for 'em which is nolonger a good trade $ wise, but I never regret it.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Jae and MF yall killing me just knowing yall my size.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

There's a good number of sz 10.5 wearers in here (myself included)

loony, wish I knew you were looking:
48835d5f772cf1a6b3d2de997697900e5d93312.pjpg

Jae, I see you...those canvas 94's are serious...

MFP, you manage to hurt my feelings everytime you post those carotenes- I went back and forth for days trying to convince myself to cop them when they were onnapsize. I tried to show some restraint and didn't pull the trigger. If I didn't, I'd probably be homeless right now, but I'd have a nice pileof shoes. I do enjoy seeing the pic of the jewel trio though.

i like those huarache things, but it annoys me how nobody seems to be able tp spell huarache correctly anymore..

the grain leather on those gray joints is insane. i wish nike would start using it again.

looney,
yessir. They've been sitting in my closet for over a year, haven't had the opportunity (or the heart) to break them out. I had planned to sell theseand my extra pair of Atmos, but everytime I pull them out the box and look at them, I start having second thoughts.

255forLife wrote:

the grain leather on those gray joints is insane. i wish nike would start using it again.
The sad thing is that they do have the ability to put out forces with that kind of leather, remember those jordan 12 inspired af1 low's from acouple years ago?
The leather was on point, but the color blocking wasn't a good look.

Hollow,

I would too. I love cones and would love to buy a second pair in the future. I def got to try and start picking up more ds old pairs instead of just pullingtriggers on any condition older ones cause I'm afraid of not finding my size or better condition. Hence my grey's and cones.

thanks alot everyone, i apreciate the kind words and pms ive gotten
hallowpoints - post those 96 patents, damn i regret selling those EVERY DAY, no lie, if you ever even come close to selling can you please give me first dibs iwill even pay more.

If any of y'all see and good stuff in a 13 hit me up with the PM, it seems everyone in team AF1 looks out for each other

Matt those Goldenrods are the only shoes I need from you if you ever sell. Finding that shoe in good condition is a pain. Especially since everyone hatedjewels back then.
Jae thanks and enjoy the canvas and sparks.

My recent pickup. I rarely put up pickups but it was long overdue so decided to post 2 this month. 10th Anniversary PS AF1.
8wlitk.jpg

these are the best pics I have right now:

e121577af1b2d17b7f8d6c785ba69a9998b653b.pjpg

02415576fdbcd572258bad819071128cbfb3719.pjpg

Jae, these 96's are pretty much keepers, mainly for the fact that I've been looking for a simple black based colorway AF1. The patent and the vintagejust make them that much more appealing. At this point the only way I'd part with them is if I ran into financial trouble or someone offered me an obsceneamount of money for them.

loony, out of the 14 pairs of 1's I own, half of them are still unworn, deadstock condition. The other half are either shoes like my linens or wheats thatonly get worn a couple times a year, or straight beaters. Most of the time I'm wearing workboots or house slippers. No sense in breaking out a fresh pairjust to run to the supermarket, so they just sit. One of the main reasons is that I know that the majority of new AF1 releases are not very appealing, soI'm kinda "stockpiling" so I'll always have something nice to wear.

Cones have the nicest quality leather of the pairs I own, they are amazing.

Back
Top Bottom