..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

damn those make me sad
that was my first vintage pair and i made a rookie mistake and sold them
=[

what's the story and difference on the 10th anniversary playstation forces?

saw the huarache forces today. eff it - imma grab a pair.

the diff between the 2 play station is the heal
on the first pair the gradient color changing heal is leather
and on the new pair its patent leather which makes the colors pop more i think thats about it

basically the 10th year anniversary ps af1's were made to celebrate the 10th year of the playstation 2. Supposedly 50 pairs were made, difference on theshoes are the lace locks, the back part where the gradient section is, new pair is full patent leather. No numbering on the inner sock area and the inner soleis just a normal nike air sole white/red.

DK

i didnt notice the diff insoles
i didnt really pay much attention when i saw them tho
the first pair is still better to me

but i own neather and doubt i will

xi, once again - fantastic PS'es.

i think the major update on these new playstations are the full grain patent leather with gradient that wasn't previously on the older PS.

Nice 96 patents. The times ive found ds pairs of older airs the seller just disappears. Then I spent the money on other shoes. Smh.

Nice ps kazi.

dscf2161zo2p.jpg

I need some cones...now. And the black/red l/m's too.

I also need some money before I can acquire either of those.

Sigh.

Hours cut at work ftl.

sorry i cant help but ive never in my life seen those before
i think thats one of the most beautiful things about forces is theres still so many pairs ive never seen

those dominican are kinda fishy to me. The tag is like from an older pair of forces but the insole is like from 02 and so.

A lot of good stuff the past few pages. I'm such a lurk to this thread, even though I'm not on the team. Ha, I think it's a love/hate thing for sz8people here. I'd be jealous of what others have, and its hard to find good stuff for sale. I'd like to give a shoutout to 8tothe24 for looking out,even though I didn't have the ends to buy such gems. Keep up the good work!

And an old pic...

2585414706_80b3c4cbc9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom