..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Regardless of how rare/special purple highs are, that particular pair is done. I can't see what "restoring" is gonna do for those-they aren't worth the 80 dollars paid, and they sure as hell aren't worth $225.

Show me a DS pair in a 10.5, then we've got something...

x2
rapido27
nerd.gif

Who? me?
wink.gif
Damn, competition for a 10.5 is fierce.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

Regardless of how rare/special purple highs are, that particular pair is done. I can't see what "restoring" is gonna do for those-they aren't worth the 80 dollars paid, and they sure as hell aren't worth $225.

Show me a DS pair in a 10.5, then we've got something...

x2
rapido27
nerd.gif

Who? me?
wink.gif
Damn, competition for a 10.5 is fierce.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Same thing I always say when I see something get away from me.
tired.gif

Going to share a few photos , will post more later tonight still have alot to go through.
Do people mind if i do price checks in here ??

Not saying what i posted i need checked either. Ill be back tonight to share some more photos.
Respect!

Heres a few more , ill be back with more later.......
As posted elsewhere ....................

My Fav ...ALL TIME

Been away for a good while, but things are looking hot in here.
pimp.gif
->Nice collection Regent Park, too bad you aren't an 11.0.

Now if these were only Lows and made with better leather, I would even make due with the current premium leather.

315123-101.jpg

quality of the 09 leather is
sick.gif
, the worst yet. I don't even think itis leather anymore.

regent park- if you were a 10.5 I'd snatch some of those real quick. All these red shoes!!!! Bloods up (jk not a banger) something about red and whitesneakers that's just heat

This is one of the first forces i recall coming out in Toronto. Think we may have gotten white/yellow mids first. NOBODY knew what
they where.

Man the leather on these NYC mids is niiiice ......... Dont see these pairs very often. Pretty sure
it was a Euro/Can release.

Thanks

Micro , im about to get rid of those. Look good on you in the picture. I put them on and feel like
a tool ......... Just cant do it.

got these in the mail today from sgtshizzle - i'm super happy with these. i keep harassing him to open up the vault just a little bit
laugh.gif

11vhaxe.jpg

nice snakes pUreRetr05
smokin.gif

dope canvas AF1 Highs kevin2nd, there's a pair in my size on the JP, but the price is too much for me (includingfees)
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom