..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Go to hell with the Linens.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Team AF1,

I need some help identifying these AF1's here. The year these were produced, nickname, price range and so on. Thank you.
US Release
Cool Grey lows
Released 2000
Goes for $50-80

*Anyone need a Linen fitted? Phillies CC custom fitted sz 7 1/2 anyone?
nerd.gif
happy.gif

wow.. i got the cool grey mids and they seem to go for bout triple that. i thought mids didnt hold value as well as the lows?

ThaPeoplesChamp & Kartoon2005 - Thank you for the information guys. I dobelieve these are a EU release as TPC stated. I think the gray on the US version was a bit lighter in color.

Appreciate it guys!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

did u get those linens off uptowns? there was a pair for a great price in similar to that condition

I'm sure it was since JB is the same size. Stop hogging all the linens. Let me get 1 pair atleast.

nah i didnt get off uptown. i didnt even know about it. I might be sellin this to solistik, hes been askin for to get him a pair so yea if not ill be keepin ithaha

Checking in...still on temporary leave from the game. If I can't buy, then I don't really wanna look lol. This thread only makes me thirsty lol. Goodstuff guys...

^Nice...always wanted a pair of those.
pimp.gif

Is the toebox stuffed in those purple high's? If not, that's pretty impressive considering how they looked before.

not to knock your hustle or anything sthebest1984, but most of the people in this thread are pretty good at combing through ebay so if anyone of them hadwanted those shoes, they probably would have outsniped you for them. there are lots of deep pockets in this thread
laugh.gif
and from what i see, these af1 dudesprefer shoes that still have some crispiness left in them. again, please don't take offense. i'm just letting you know why nobody in here snapped thoseup.

^
lmao i told him the same exact *$!$ on another site
smh he dont understand tho and they still look like *$!$ you might aswell keep them since you only payed like 80 bucks or send them to someone to get restored,really restored not the 5 min clean up you did and display them
and un like kevin i want you take offense for actin like an idiot reseller

Back
Top Bottom