..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

i think i saw those on ebay as well. think i asked as well. the green is way off. think it was a US10 sold on ebay? hmmn.

seen the purple snakeish af1 lows with the red outsole (eddie cruz?) yesterday. hahahaha. dude really stuck it to nike when he "designed" (more likevomited) those. hahaha. i guess they never rejected the design because it fit right in with all the other clown shoes nike been putting out. if those don'trot on the shelves, imma be real disappointed.

Shrooms.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Did someone on here scoop those relatively cheap DS OG Cocoa's?

Link por favor....I been looking for cheap pair of the og's.

Peep the link Kev just posted.
I don't feel too bad. Anyone remember the 10.5 going under 200 DS with box from a seller in UK
mad.gif

Did someone on here scoop those relatively cheap DS OG Cocoa's?

Link por favor....I been looking for cheap pair of the og's.

Peep the link Kev just posted.
I don't feel too bad. Anyone remember the 10.5 going under 200 DS with box from a seller in UK
mad.gif

If this is true then
indifferent.gif
. I need to hit ebay more often. Just neverfind what I want when im looking for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regent Park

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^that's... year of the monkey.

Your on "Team AF1" and you correcting people with false info ??
Those are goats , white/ice orange blaze. Character on the back heal tab. .........

Yes the price tag on the box matches the sneaker.

i'm pretty sure he orginally posted year of the monkey and edited with the correct shoe after r3k4hsttub pointed itout.

Originally Posted by nrg1604

Originally Posted by Regent Park

r3k4hsttub wrote:

^that's... year of the monkey.

Your on "Team AF1" and you correcting people with false info ??

Those are goats , white/ice orange blaze. Character on the back heal tab. .........

Yes the price tag on the box matches the sneaker.

i'm pretty sure he orginally posted year of the monkey and edited with the correct shoe after r3k4hsttub pointed it out.

Yeah, he did catch me slippin' on that. I've obviously edited it w/ the right pic.

Here's another contribution-

See not much has changed in here. Nice to see some the old heads still going hard.

I see you Kazi & Dan!

So I just ordered a DS a pair of Campers from Napsize in 10.5 for $133 shipped... It said "brand new with box" hopefully its true.
embarassed.gif

And for those who ordered from Napsize before how much is the "customs" fee?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom