..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,

Glad you picked those up before I did. Youll be back.. lol.

Thank you sir. Unless it's on my list I'm passing up..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

question - is that tumbled leather actually soft, real cow leather? or is it just rat hide stamped with a "tumbled" pattern?
I mean its not as soft as the tumbled leather on say some cones but i felt it and it does feel like real cow leather. Then again im pretty sure its exactly the same leather as last years christmas premiums that I posted a couple days ago. Im thinking if they did the whole shoe with it they would call it a premium and charge the premium price. Just for reference and to show how good you guys have it when it comes to buying sneakers, they are 140 here in Toronto. Im not paying that obviously but thats considered ''not bad'' by some shop owners. 

erv nice canvas man!
pimp.gif

p5jay2- wow@ those mids, really clean!
eek.gif
never seen them before.. that's what i love about older af1's: once you think you've seen them all, something will pop up and catch you completely off guard.

leather midsoles
eyes.gif

why do a lot of people hate them? do they cause any problems that rubber midsoles don't? or is it just the look that people don't like?

thanks AmnMolinar
I was about to cop a pair of workboot with leather midsoles
i guess i'll just wait till the hiking boot pack release

I dont normally post in here (I look at the pictures a lot) but I just took this picture and I wanted to post it somewhere

r0cupc.jpg

Leather midsoles are a no-no.
smh.gif

My Stash AF1s look horrible from the fading that results from scuffs and marks.

Any pics of how bad the leather midsoles get? I got a couple supremes with the leather midsole but it doesn't bother me as much. I still prefer the normal midsole but some of you guys can't stand it.

leather midsoles are comfier though imo.... and I don't know maybe someone can confirm but it feels like there is an air max bag in the slam jams, the black ones......

Back
Top Bottom