..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

does anybody have white and purple Kobe hypers? all white joints with a purple bottom and the back panel is purple. pics plz

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130419429574&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

these ended for 202 + shipping
eek.gif

I don't know where that seller got that many pairs of blue/red jewel; but I do know he is a straight a hole to communicate with.

lol. what happened?
too bad i'm kinda broke right now. i really want a pair of those. one of those times where priorities in life and being responsible (to a point) really sucks 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

lol. what happened?
too bad i'm kinda broke right now. i really want a pair of those. one of those times where priorities in life and being responsible (to a point) really sucks 
mad.gif

word. being responsible is sucking up my life. i do troll in here a lot, though.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I don't know where that seller got that many pairs of blue/red jewel; but I do know he is a straight a hole to communicate with.
this.  I got my pair a while back as you all know, and this guy was quick to respond before he got money from me, then he literally didn't respond to any of my messages after I paid him until the day my shoes arrived.  he came through though, and I got a way better deal than the pairs that have been ending in auction, so I'm happy.  I just checked and one of the size 10s went for $260+
sick.gif

whats the deal with those jewels? are those a limited release? I never understood the concept of the jewel and im looking to get educated on one of the few shoes I know nothing about.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

I'm thinking the same as well, but he's legit (got my 2 recent jewels from him).

Also agree with 8tothe24 and DAF with his poor communication, plus he takes crappy pics. I wanted to get the size 12 pair of navy/red jewels but the pics looked crappy and the shoes I got looked more creased in real life compared to the pics. After seeing Kazi's pic I regret not bidding
frown.gif

He also never leaves back any feedback, I've yet to get feedback from him
mad.gif

got these a couple weeks ago and forgot to post them up-
thanks BKost

re-did the red on the canvas since they were a little faded. came out great, can't even tell i did anything
smile.gif

from '97 btw.

Tr4nch:

how did you touch em up? Those look perfect!

Just got this in today, sucker for the solid midsole/sole. I might try to take the white paint on the air and line on the midsole.

believe it or not, i used a red sharpie...
laugh.gif

funny because it was turning out way better than the test spot i did with an actual fabric marker i went and got, so i just did the entire shoe with it. couldn't be happier with the results.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

sucker for the solid midsole/sole. I might try to take the white paint on the air and line on the midsole.

ahhh me too.
smokin.gif

personally i'd take the line off and leave the air white, if anything.

Originally Posted by m tr4nch

believe it or not, i used a red sharpie...
laugh.gif

funny because it was turning out way better than the test spot i did with an actual fabric marker i went and got, so i just did the entire shoe with it. couldn't be happier with the results.
damn homie, that was brave. Dont think I could have done that.

They came out clean  
pimp.gif

Matt, very dope (it's daf btw, I'm in banned camp for a couple weeks).  I was considering picking those up from BKost, but I didn't have the money at the time.  I'm surprised the red sharpie worked so well!  be careful around water though, I think sharpie can bleed kinda easily.  I used fabric pen on my black canvas pair and it worked well, but I could see a color like red not working quite as well.  good stuff, they look beautiful!

got these in. kinda dirty but in great shape. imma clean them up and beat them into the ground. def one of my faves. 
105nvav.jpg

Back
Top Bottom