TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

found these in the closet today
29f5tg3.jpg

at least they put the non-crease material on the toebox this time. i just can't get down with the shiny leather. if they drop locally and i can get hooked up i'd grab a pair and have someone paint the swoosh white. 

at least they put the non-crease material on the toebox this time. i just can't get down with the shiny leather. if they drop locally and i can get hooked up i'd grab a pair and have someone paint the swoosh white. 

can someone link up the old AF1 thread that came up on here in the last volume? it was from way back and i couldn't spot it on here

can someone link up the old AF1 thread that came up on here in the last volume? it was from way back and i couldn't spot it on here

Originally Posted by xilegacy

main

Finally a decent release I am willing to pay retail for. Copped!
I got so excited when NiceKicks tweeted this because I thought we were finally getting a Courir-like release. I was left disappointed
ohwell.gif

main

Finally a decent release I am willing to pay retail for. Copped!
I got so excited when NiceKicks tweeted this because I thought we were finally getting a Courir-like release. I was left disappointed
ohwell.gif

I personally would like it if they didn't retro old colors like courir, atmos, linens etc. because I know they quality will never be the same. I would rather hunt down and pay extra for the original release. Maybe that's just me.

I personally would like it if they didn't retro old colors like courir, atmos, linens etc. because I know they quality will never be the same. I would rather hunt down and pay extra for the original release. Maybe that's just me.

i agree. in fact, there have been a few really nice colorways that have dropped over the past year or so but that godawful material
sick.gif

that JD shoe looks pretty nice though. i like this one that i bought earlier this year in terms of recent stuff. decent leather. NYLON TONGUE! a true gum sole would have been 100x better. 

70gt4o.jpg

i agree. in fact, there have been a few really nice colorways that have dropped over the past year or so but that godawful material
sick.gif

that JD shoe looks pretty nice though. i like this one that i bought earlier this year in terms of recent stuff. decent leather. NYLON TONGUE! a true gum sole would have been 100x better. 

70gt4o.jpg

I agree to a certain extent. However, black/white & a gum sole seems like such a classic colorway, I'm surprised they haven't already done something like it again

I agree to a certain extent. However, black/white & a gum sole seems like such a classic colorway, I'm surprised they haven't already done something like it again

Kev I have been meaning to pick those up but with so many other releases I just put them on the back burner. I probably will pick them sooner or later though.

I knew those black gumsole pair looked familiar. I think it was lexflex that did very similar pair of ID's, but I think his pair had white swoosh. Anyway his pair quality looked far far better.

Kev I have been meaning to pick those up but with so many other releases I just put them on the back burner. I probably will pick them sooner or later though.

I knew those black gumsole pair looked familiar. I think it was lexflex that did very similar pair of ID's, but I think his pair had white swoosh. Anyway his pair quality looked far far better.

Back
Top Bottom