pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

af1-city_series.jpg

Nike-AF1-(3)g.jpg

hey nike - don't forget to make every shoe with shiny plastick pleather, rolled edges and visible air!!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

yeah, i can't wait. i hope we get more gems like these 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sick.gif

af1-city_series.jpg

Nike-AF1-(3)g.jpg

hey nike - don't forget to make every shoe with shiny plastick pleather, rolled edges and visible air!!!  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol. Nike loves to continue stabbing the dead body, even after the blood stops gushing out. so yeah, I completely expect a 30 year anniversary butchering. honestly though, didn't they fail pretty hard with the 25th? all their shoes ended up on clearance, the AF25 was a huuuuuge failure (and one of the worst ideas they've ever had, IMO), would they even risk it again?

lol. Nike loves to continue stabbing the dead body, even after the blood stops gushing out. so yeah, I completely expect a 30 year anniversary butchering. honestly though, didn't they fail pretty hard with the 25th? all their shoes ended up on clearance, the AF25 was a huuuuuge failure (and one of the worst ideas they've ever had, IMO), would they even risk it again?

i tell you what they should do. they should release an af1 "classics pack" in limited quantities. retro like the top 25 or 30 designs from the 80's and 90's in good quality materials as close to the original as possible (nylon tongues, nylon straps etc.) laser something like the number "30" on the heel if they have to make it different (like they did with the stash highs). all the rappers can floss like they all been down with the classic af1 shoes. the people that love and collect forces can get something they love. the people that buy and hold shoes to make a profit can suck wind. it's a win win win situation. *gets off soapbox*

i tell you what they should do. they should release an af1 "classics pack" in limited quantities. retro like the top 25 or 30 designs from the 80's and 90's in good quality materials as close to the original as possible (nylon tongues, nylon straps etc.) laser something like the number "30" on the heel if they have to make it different (like they did with the stash highs). all the rappers can floss like they all been down with the classic af1 shoes. the people that love and collect forces can get something they love. the people that buy and hold shoes to make a profit can suck wind. it's a win win win situation. *gets off soapbox*

^I think that would be cool.  What if they did something like what they did with the whole Air Max HOA series? I know some of those were doodoo too but maybe have like an OG pack, "clerks" pack, premium materials pac, etc.  Ehh, Nike would probably eff that up too

^I think that would be cool.  What if they did something like what they did with the whole Air Max HOA series? I know some of those were doodoo too but maybe have like an OG pack, "clerks" pack, premium materials pac, etc.  Ehh, Nike would probably eff that up too

Kev - 
roll.gif

I'm not holding my breath with the 30th Anniversary of the AF1.  I'm already setting myself up for disappointment.

Either way, I'm not sure how I can follow those gems Kev just posted, but here is some vintage canvas...

Kev - 
roll.gif

I'm not holding my breath with the 30th Anniversary of the AF1.  I'm already setting myself up for disappointment.

Either way, I'm not sure how I can follow those gems Kev just posted, but here is some vintage canvas...

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

What if they did something like what they did with the whole Air Max HOA series? I know some of those were doodoo too but maybe have like an OG pack, "clerks" pack, premium materials pac, etc.  
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what i'm tombout!

Originally Posted by ShooFoo23

What if they did something like what they did with the whole Air Max HOA series? I know some of those were doodoo too but maybe have like an OG pack, "clerks" pack, premium materials pac, etc.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's what i'm tombout!

i tell you what they should do. they should release an af1 "classics pack" in limited quantities. retro like the top 25 or 30 designs from the 80's and 90's in good quality materials as close to the original as possible (nylon tongues, nylon straps etc.) laser something like the number "30" on the heel if they have to make it different (like they did with the stash highs).

I'd readily rock a pair of ivory snakes or boulder highs with a 30 etched in. Once again, I really wonder what the process is over at nike when they think of new releases. Seems like someone just blindly points to 3-4 colors and a computer randomly generates the blocking. Rat leather is a given, of course.

i tell you what they should do. they should release an af1 "classics pack" in limited quantities. retro like the top 25 or 30 designs from the 80's and 90's in good quality materials as close to the original as possible (nylon tongues, nylon straps etc.) laser something like the number "30" on the heel if they have to make it different (like they did with the stash highs).

I'd readily rock a pair of ivory snakes or boulder highs with a 30 etched in. Once again, I really wonder what the process is over at nike when they think of new releases. Seems like someone just blindly points to 3-4 colors and a computer randomly generates the blocking. Rat leather is a given, of course.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

so ****ing glad that at least this thread has no shirtless tools in it, at least for now. i'm out of here if that guy gets into force's
That dude and that wdywt post of his epitomize this

1945look-at-me-attention-%%!*%24%5B1%5D.jpg

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

so ****ing glad that at least this thread has no shirtless tools in it, at least for now. i'm out of here if that guy gets into force's
That dude and that wdywt post of his epitomize this

1945look-at-me-attention-%%!*%24%5B1%5D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom