TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MFPearson

10ye5ck.jpg

2a0b5nn.jpg

One amazing colorway one of my favorites af1s. I have just gotten into wearing af1s but been along time admirer of the model itself and some colorways. To post in here do they have to be certain years? Cause I know in the dunk thread is a crime to post something not from a certain age etc. Either way you guys have some amazing af1s

Originally Posted by MFPearson

10ye5ck.jpg

2a0b5nn.jpg

One amazing colorway one of my favorites af1s. I have just gotten into wearing af1s but been along time admirer of the model itself and some colorways. To post in here do they have to be certain years? Cause I know in the dunk thread is a crime to post something not from a certain age etc. Either way you guys have some amazing af1s

Originally Posted by airedweezy

nah man. lot's of guys in here like older stuff or rarer stuff but bottom line is that it's all about the appreciation for the af1. post up what you wore/what you got. no shame. 

Originally Posted by airedweezy

nah man. lot's of guys in here like older stuff or rarer stuff but bottom line is that it's all about the appreciation for the af1. post up what you wore/what you got. no shame. 

if those pairs weren't so expensive, I'd probably die/color the swoosh the same color

and meh @ gumbottoms, I still need to get another pair of Blackout AF1 IDs

if those pairs weren't so expensive, I'd probably die/color the swoosh the same color

and meh @ gumbottoms, I still need to get another pair of Blackout AF1 IDs

i agree, the only aspect i enjoy about retros is that it can take so much of the hype away from the true releases. it sucks for the people that bought the original releases for their rarity, but it is a huge cash saver for those who are only seeking the original shoe for its quality.

you are right though crazyflip, courir's should've really been a colour that released each and every single year, especially 1995. there's plenty of nice stuff from then...
smile.gif

i agree, the only aspect i enjoy about retros is that it can take so much of the hype away from the true releases. it sucks for the people that bought the original releases for their rarity, but it is a huge cash saver for those who are only seeking the original shoe for its quality.

you are right though crazyflip, courir's should've really been a colour that released each and every single year, especially 1995. there's plenty of nice stuff from then...
smile.gif

so ****ing glad that at least this thread has no shirtless tools in it, at least for now. i'm out of here if that guy gets into force's

so ****ing glad that at least this thread has no shirtless tools in it, at least for now. i'm out of here if that guy gets into force's

^LOL

Are you speaking of a certain name dropping disc jockey?EDIT: Nvm, just saw. Where's Kobe when you need him SMH.

^LOL

Are you speaking of a certain name dropping disc jockey?EDIT: Nvm, just saw. Where's Kobe when you need him SMH.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^LOL

LOL, saw that as well.

Thanks for all the comments Steve, Matt, Kev and everyone else.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

^LOL

LOL, saw that as well.

Thanks for all the comments Steve, Matt, Kev and everyone else.

ten2eleven...dope collection, all killer pairs...no filler.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

ten2eleven...dope collection, all killer pairs...no filler.
[/font]

[/font]

Haha...That dude is the biggest tool on NT. Its only a matter of time til he sniffs his way over here though, thats how tools operate.

Haha...That dude is the biggest tool on NT. Its only a matter of time til he sniffs his way over here though, thats how tools operate.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I personally would like it if they didn't retro old colors like courir, atmos, linens etc. because I know they quality will never be the same. I would rather hunt down and pay extra for the original release. Maybe that's just me.
this is how I feel about pretty much any Nike shoe.  there's no way they'll ever retro a classic and do it justice these days,with the shape issues, cheap materials, etc.  it just cheapens the original shoe now when they do it.

some pretty incredible stuff posted the last few days.  ten2eleven, mnadel, mfpearson, etc.  great stuff fellas.  eebs7eez (obs. snakes, unghh!), taiwans "found in the closet", etc.  making me envious!

kev - yeah that pair you got with the black shiny swoosh looks decent, shape is decent, leather looks decent, and the nylon tongue is a huge plus.  I wish these recent iD's had nylon tongues. 
frown.gif

eeBS - you're right to an extent, but then what happens is once people know the retro is a retro, and realize the quality sucks, they eventually start looking for the original, driving the price back up even higher than it was before.  happens all the time with air max. 

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I personally would like it if they didn't retro old colors like courir, atmos, linens etc. because I know they quality will never be the same. I would rather hunt down and pay extra for the original release. Maybe that's just me.
this is how I feel about pretty much any Nike shoe.  there's no way they'll ever retro a classic and do it justice these days,with the shape issues, cheap materials, etc.  it just cheapens the original shoe now when they do it.

some pretty incredible stuff posted the last few days.  ten2eleven, mnadel, mfpearson, etc.  great stuff fellas.  eebs7eez (obs. snakes, unghh!), taiwans "found in the closet", etc.  making me envious!

kev - yeah that pair you got with the black shiny swoosh looks decent, shape is decent, leather looks decent, and the nylon tongue is a huge plus.  I wish these recent iD's had nylon tongues. 
frown.gif

eeBS - you're right to an extent, but then what happens is once people know the retro is a retro, and realize the quality sucks, they eventually start looking for the original, driving the price back up even higher than it was before.  happens all the time with air max. 

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

roll.gif

Thank god there is no real hype surrounding forces now days.....you would see plenty of you-know-who then LOL

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

roll.gif

Thank god there is no real hype surrounding forces now days.....you would see plenty of you-know-who then LOL

Back
Top Bottom