TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

i think the co.jp vntg dunks were well done, would anyone else be down to see af1 releases similar to that?

haha yeah i remember that 1vote thing

vote your favorite shoe and we'll bring a retro version.................or not

haha yeah i remember that 1vote thing

vote your favorite shoe and we'll bring a retro version.................or not

A friend told me Nike execs really do blame "kampout kid" for that release not dropping,

I don't buy it, fully at least 
laugh.gif

A friend told me Nike execs really do blame "kampout kid" for that release not dropping,

I don't buy it, fully at least 
laugh.gif

just getting back into the forums and i'm glad to see some nice af1 posts...everytime i walk into the shoe store i'm just disappointed by the trash af1s they have these days

just getting back into the forums and i'm glad to see some nice af1 posts...everytime i walk into the shoe store i'm just disappointed by the trash af1s they have these days

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

laugh.gif
explain please, thunderchunk

NT was really really upset that he was "influencing" the results

everytime it gets brought up in NYC they bring it up.

but I mean, that can't be 100% true, it's Nike, they should have dropped something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

laugh.gif
explain please, thunderchunk

NT was really really upset that he was "influencing" the results

everytime it gets brought up in NYC they bring it up.

but I mean, that can't be 100% true, it's Nike, they should have dropped something 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

KampoutKid was/is a clown, ruined it for everyone.
he didn't break any rules and I can't imagine this putting an END to a Billion dollar corporations plans 
laugh.gif

but they do like to name him as the reason 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

KampoutKid was/is a clown, ruined it for everyone.
he didn't break any rules and I can't imagine this putting an END to a Billion dollar corporations plans 
laugh.gif

but they do like to name him as the reason 
laugh.gif

Dude spent hours on that machine everyday. I think there was another dude at niketown ny battling it out with him for the stash's if I remember correctly.
laugh.gif
I remember being in transit on the machine voting for the stashes and purple highs. I kinda wanted the hyperstrike version of those stashes but also wanted the purple high's at the same time
laugh.gif

Dude spent hours on that machine everyday. I think there was another dude at niketown ny battling it out with him for the stash's if I remember correctly.
laugh.gif
I remember being in transit on the machine voting for the stashes and purple highs. I kinda wanted the hyperstrike version of those stashes but also wanted the purple high's at the same time
laugh.gif

purple high's would've been nice, that dude is a moron. was there not a retro version of the caol ueno's made up for the 1vote?

purple high's would've been nice, that dude is a moron. was there not a retro version of the caol ueno's made up for the 1vote?

i think the co.jp vntg dunks were well done, would anyone else be down to see af1 releases similar to that?

In terms of the leather being nice, yes...but honestly, the "vintage" treatment is a bad look. No vintage af1 in storage forms a thick brown patina all over unless its stored in a moldy attic or something. Most people would be scrubbing the midsoles like crazy like they did for the dunks.

In terms of the leather being nice, yes...but honestly, the "vintage" treatment is a bad look. No vintage af1 in storage forms a thick brown patina all over unless its stored in a moldy attic or something. Most people would be scrubbing the midsoles like crazy like they did for the dunks.

^true, the process used on the ajko's was good imo, designed to be washable based on preference. i think nike is willing to release some good classic cw's, but it seems they always want to hide them behind a VNTG finishing process

^true, the process used on the ajko's was good imo, designed to be washable based on preference. i think nike is willing to release some good classic cw's, but it seems they always want to hide them behind a VNTG finishing process

Back
Top Bottom