TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

396216299.jpg

i had these in high school. never thought id see them again. these are seriously amazing!!!!
sz 10.5??                             
nerd.gif

396216299.jpg

i had these in high school. never thought id see them again. these are seriously amazing!!!!
sz 10.5??                             
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

sz 10.5??                             
nerd.gif
Sise 11...   Yeah man...  Missed them the 1st time they released.  Simply dope...

Originally Posted by jhova718

sz 10.5??                             
nerd.gif
Sise 11...   Yeah man...  Missed them the 1st time they released.  Simply dope...

oh man i don't even wanna know what nike has planned for the 30th anniversary after all the stuff they messed up at the 25

oh man i don't even wanna know what nike has planned for the 30th anniversary after all the stuff they messed up at the 25

the nike 25th anniversary was the hugest flop ever. so much promotion, so much hype - getting kanye, nas, rakim and krs to do a special song and everything 
laugh.gif

the shop here got stuck with so much garbage product - owners were pissed as hell, tryna cancel shipments after they seen what the final product looked like. black friday sales selling a ton of that stuff at $30 each and nobody buying 
laugh.gif

there was big plans to do a retro of some of the more popular dunks for the dunk anniversary. i wonder what happened?!

the nike 25th anniversary was the hugest flop ever. so much promotion, so much hype - getting kanye, nas, rakim and krs to do a special song and everything 
laugh.gif

the shop here got stuck with so much garbage product - owners were pissed as hell, tryna cancel shipments after they seen what the final product looked like. black friday sales selling a ton of that stuff at $30 each and nobody buying 
laugh.gif

there was big plans to do a retro of some of the more popular dunks for the dunk anniversary. i wonder what happened?!

i think the co.jp vntg dunks were well done, would anyone else be down to see af1 releases similar to that?

Back
Top Bottom