TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

got my iD's in today too..

wish I woulda ordered that courir colorway to go with these. next time if it's available, for sure..

2a6pnom.jpg

2dqm2cy.png

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

maza - it's kinda like a light coffee ice cream color. a little darker than that last pic posted. i was shocked when i opened the box.

shocked in a bad way or a good way? nice IDs guys, damn. hollow nice PRs, my friend picked up some worn ones at Buffalo exchange (like goodwill ) ...what year are the navy/ orange ones from? real nice imo

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

maza - it's kinda like a light coffee ice cream color. a little darker than that last pic posted. i was shocked when i opened the box.

shocked in a bad way or a good way? nice IDs guys, damn. hollow nice PRs, my friend picked up some worn ones at Buffalo exchange (like goodwill ) ...what year are the navy/ orange ones from? real nice imo

B - Dope iD's dude.

Ksmith - Not bad at all. I sorta wish I would have done those in a suede version.

Hollow - Nice Cone's & Boricua's.

Can't wait to see Kev's iD's.
nerd.gif

B - Dope iD's dude.

Ksmith - Not bad at all. I sorta wish I would have done those in a suede version.

Hollow - Nice Cone's & Boricua's.

Can't wait to see Kev's iD's.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by zs05wc

What do you do to return them? I don't have a receipt or anything.

you should have a shipping slip/label/something inside the box, otherwise you can login to nikeid and print out a form to return them or something. 

you should have a shipping slip/label/something inside the box, otherwise you can login to nikeid and print out a form to return them or something. 

got mine in too. when i opened the box i was juiced..........until i saw those marks on the suede. its like the stitching machine rubbed the suede out. but here are pics anyway

5741190071_f6626d5936_b.jpg

5741742034_61e4623ecf_b.jpg

5741742350_925efc1d04_b.jpg

5741189919_511e65e755_b.jpg

5741189851_0ab981ac80_b.jpg

5741189983_6facedd704_b.jpg

overall very impressed with the softness of the suede and the leather on the swoosh is VERY soft, but the fit and finish is definitely not there.

got mine in too. when i opened the box i was juiced..........until i saw those marks on the suede. its like the stitching machine rubbed the suede out. but here are pics anyway

5741190071_f6626d5936_b.jpg

5741742034_61e4623ecf_b.jpg

5741742350_925efc1d04_b.jpg

5741189919_511e65e755_b.jpg

5741189851_0ab981ac80_b.jpg

5741189983_6facedd704_b.jpg

overall very impressed with the softness of the suede and the leather on the swoosh is VERY soft, but the fit and finish is definitely not there.

maza those are so damn clean dude
pimp.gif
, along with those navy leather with the orange stripe

its funny how misleading a lot of the shoe photography is nowadays, i see a lot of people who really misrepresent shoes' actual appearances, mainly those denim's

maza those are so damn clean dude
pimp.gif
, along with those navy leather with the orange stripe

its funny how misleading a lot of the shoe photography is nowadays, i see a lot of people who really misrepresent shoes' actual appearances, mainly those denim's

log on to nikestore.com, go to order status, print a return label, tape to box, take to drop off.  I don't think they send out receipts anymore, it's all electronic.

maza - you try brushing the suede a bit to re-nap it? they look good either way.  basically same as mine but black instead of navy
laugh.gif

kev - those are saucy. 

log on to nikestore.com, go to order status, print a return label, tape to box, take to drop off.  I don't think they send out receipts anymore, it's all electronic.

maza - you try brushing the suede a bit to re-nap it? they look good either way.  basically same as mine but black instead of navy
laugh.gif

kev - those are saucy. 

^thanks for the tip. i tried that footlocker sponge and it helped a lot. might need to search for a bristle brush somewhere.

^thanks for the tip. i tried that footlocker sponge and it helped a lot. might need to search for a bristle brush somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom