TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Kev- you really effed up bad on not getting the real joints. Those things were
pimp.gif

team- i seen a few pics from freshness mag event in NY and mayor had on a pair of paris af1's- anyone know the story behind those also some detailed pics ?????

team- i seen a few pics from freshness mag event in NY and mayor had on a pair of paris af1's- anyone know the story behind those also some detailed pics ?????

NDS (Worn Approx 5 Times)

Released in 2002 in Europe Only

I can't find these for sale anywhere on the web.  Any insightful valuations welcome.  Thank You

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

Thank You

NDS (Worn Approx 5 Times)

Released in 2002 in Europe Only

I can't find these for sale anywhere on the web.  Any insightful valuations welcome.  Thank You

IMG_0462.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

IMG_0464.JPG

IMG_0465.JPG

IMG_0466.JPG

IMG_0467.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0475.JPG

Thank You

Those are called "Campers" Jordankid and are not rare at all.  A little effort should find you a pair.

Those are called "Campers" Jordankid and are not rare at all.  A little effort should find you a pair.

dope id's man! i like the blue courir style and the suede courir. defnitely killin it! but for those 11.5 heads, yall should prolly hit me up for a dope link.

dope id's man! i like the blue courir style and the suede courir. defnitely killin it! but for those 11.5 heads, yall should prolly hit me up for a dope link.

Originally Posted by gldcst

did anyone used max orange on their IDs? i'm curious what the color actual looks like.
was that even available as an option? i'd have made a white pair with gum outsole and max orange accents. max orange is infrared.

Originally Posted by gldcst

did anyone used max orange on their IDs? i'm curious what the color actual looks like.
was that even available as an option? i'd have made a white pair with gum outsole and max orange accents. max orange is infrared.

Back
Top Bottom