TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

well that sucks 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

i've asked this before but i wonder if nike ever did weartests on af1s that have laces with metal tips. wore the denims 2x already and that crap is irritating. the flip flap tip tap of the laces on the shoe when you walk. i don't wanna tuck them in on some goofy proto steez. i wanna lace them in a normal manner and not make that noise when i walk.

i've asked this before but i wonder if nike ever did weartests on af1s that have laces with metal tips. wore the denims 2x already and that crap is irritating. the flip flap tip tap of the laces on the shoe when you walk. i don't wanna tuck them in on some goofy proto steez. i wanna lace them in a normal manner and not make that noise when i walk.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

'Poor Man's Courir' IDs are in... I'm happy...  
396843719.jpg

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

'Poor Man's Courir' IDs are in... I'm happy...  
396843719.jpg

I did these at the Nike Studio ages ago and Clark Kent was clowning me the whole time. 
Still love them. 

Kev - dip the lace tips in some rubber cement or something, haha. that is annoying though, I thin kit's the mowabb forces that I have that have the metal tips, same annoying clickity clack.

Kev - dip the lace tips in some rubber cement or something, haha. that is annoying though, I thin kit's the mowabb forces that I have that have the metal tips, same annoying clickity clack.

it's like in a scary movie and you hear something weird when you walk but when you stop walking.....the noise stops too 
nerd.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

it's like in a scary movie and you hear something weird when you walk but when you stop walking.....the noise stops too 
nerd.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

nah. these are crimped onto the ends of the laces. and don't get me started on the screw-on metal lace tips. what brilliant ****** at nike came up with those? how many people have lost the tips cause they fell off while walking and you still get that tippity tap cause the remaining lacetip is still made of metal 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

nah. these are crimped onto the ends of the laces. and don't get me started on the screw-on metal lace tips. what brilliant ****** at nike came up with those? how many people have lost the tips cause they fell off while walking and you still get that tippity tap cause the remaining lacetip is still made of metal 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom