TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I photographed it a while ago but a lot has changed. 

I went straight to Phase2x as soon as I bought them.  I think its impossible to tell who they were made for

The white/royal 82 ogs I have are samples also if what we believe is correct - that THPS is a sample acronym with TH being the factory they were produced in and PS being player/promo sample.  Both the white/red and white/blue pairs have this

If any1 has a picture of the inner stamp on an 82, 83, 84 pair of AF1s i'd love to see it

I photographed it a while ago but a lot has changed. 

I went straight to Phase2x as soon as I bought them.  I think its impossible to tell who they were made for

The white/royal 82 ogs I have are samples also if what we believe is correct - that THPS is a sample acronym with TH being the factory they were produced in and PS being player/promo sample.  Both the white/red and white/blue pairs have this

If any1 has a picture of the inner stamp on an 82, 83, 84 pair of AF1s i'd love to see it

i think that the name "sneaker stalker" is very fitting now ha

crazy to find those in a thrift store. i guess i need to check out some random stores from time to time

i think that the name "sneaker stalker" is very fitting now ha

crazy to find those in a thrift store. i guess i need to check out some random stores from time to time

I could see them being valuable to the right buyer. They have a lot going for them. They're OGs of the most recognizable and storied shoe model ever created by the most iconic sneaker brand ever. They're nearly 30 years old an in immaculate condition. They're a PE and possibly a sample as well. If this was an AJ1 boasting those same attributes, it would go for thousands. The perfect buyer would be a PE collector with a true respect for the Nike brand and a historical perspective on the company. Somebody for whom finding something rare with historic value is important and who is undeterred by the shoe not being remotely his size.

Names that pop to mind are guys like Edy Malawi or Phase2x, Joerdan....Anybody who likes interesting stuff and historical pieces, not just hyped up stuff, and considers shoes in a similar sense as sports memorabilia.

...Or I could be 180 degrees off and you could be hard pressed to get $100 for them. I dunno.

I could see them being valuable to the right buyer. They have a lot going for them. They're OGs of the most recognizable and storied shoe model ever created by the most iconic sneaker brand ever. They're nearly 30 years old an in immaculate condition. They're a PE and possibly a sample as well. If this was an AJ1 boasting those same attributes, it would go for thousands. The perfect buyer would be a PE collector with a true respect for the Nike brand and a historical perspective on the company. Somebody for whom finding something rare with historic value is important and who is undeterred by the shoe not being remotely his size.

Names that pop to mind are guys like Edy Malawi or Phase2x, Joerdan....Anybody who likes interesting stuff and historical pieces, not just hyped up stuff, and considers shoes in a similar sense as sports memorabilia.

...Or I could be 180 degrees off and you could be hard pressed to get $100 for them. I dunno.

^ i would GLADLY give mike a hundo just to put those on a shelf in my closet, and be able to look at them every time i walked into said closet. think about it this way - if you came across some absolutely pristine '82 forces in your size... would you wear them? can't speak for you, but if i came across those in my size, they'd be museum artifacts - never to be worn, forever to be enjoyed... by my eyes, and sometimes my hands (don't get perverted on me). it would be way too devastating to put a crease or dirt mark on those beauties.

^ i would GLADLY give mike a hundo just to put those on a shelf in my closet, and be able to look at them every time i walked into said closet. think about it this way - if you came across some absolutely pristine '82 forces in your size... would you wear them? can't speak for you, but if i came across those in my size, they'd be museum artifacts - never to be worn, forever to be enjoyed... by my eyes, and sometimes my hands (don't get perverted on me). it would be way too devastating to put a crease or dirt mark on those beauties.

Unfortunately or fortunately most of the pairs I find these days stay DS - can't get myself to wear em

Looking forward to finishing school because being a student I simply can not invest in doubles and i've come across so many

Unfortunately or fortunately most of the pairs I find these days stay DS - can't get myself to wear em

Looking forward to finishing school because being a student I simply can not invest in doubles and i've come across so many

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Agreed on all accounts. That's why I'm saying I have to believe there are people out there who would pay a lot more than that $100 for 'em.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Agreed on all accounts. That's why I'm saying I have to believe there are people out there who would pay a lot more than that $100 for 'em.

DS is tough to strip from a nice shoe, pearson. i agree with that statement. i told myself i would wear everything i buy, and i can't bring myself to do it on some pairs.

side note, did anyone come up with something nice from the recent auctions? i got outbid on three separate occasions. i am on a terrible streak.

DS is tough to strip from a nice shoe, pearson. i agree with that statement. i told myself i would wear everything i buy, and i can't bring myself to do it on some pairs.

side note, did anyone come up with something nice from the recent auctions? i got outbid on three separate occasions. i am on a terrible streak.

i watched the carbons. i knew theyd go for about 90ish, then they jumped to 120 QUICK! i wanted to bid on the canvas gums, but too small for me and id rather someone else enjoy them

ive got a couple pair headed my way right now, and i dont even hae room for those, so i dont need any till i get a diff place. sorry you struck out BIP

i watched the carbons. i knew theyd go for about 90ish, then they jumped to 120 QUICK! i wanted to bid on the canvas gums, but too small for me and id rather someone else enjoy them

ive got a couple pair headed my way right now, and i dont even hae room for those, so i dont need any till i get a diff place. sorry you struck out BIP

No big deal - I wasn't willing to go all out, but was willing to take a shot. Only one I'm a little bitter about is the campers, I probably would have paid the winning price for them, especially had I known I'd lose the other 2 auctions too. They looked to be in pretty good condition. But, new pairs can be found for decent prices too. I would have been more committed and sour if they were a 9 or 9.5.

I too have a few things packages to look forward to anyway. 

No big deal - I wasn't willing to go all out, but was willing to take a shot. Only one I'm a little bitter about is the campers, I probably would have paid the winning price for them, especially had I known I'd lose the other 2 auctions too. They looked to be in pretty good condition. But, new pairs can be found for decent prices too. I would have been more committed and sour if they were a 9 or 9.5.

I too have a few things packages to look forward to anyway. 

hey bip, aside from those navy/red jewels, you holding onto any other jewel lows?

I see we are a similar size
happy.gif

hey bip, aside from those navy/red jewels, you holding onto any other jewel lows?

I see we are a similar size
happy.gif

laugh.gif
i missed out on all three as well. bid close on each of them, minus the carbon's. they went for more than hk's did recently in the same condition.

Back
Top Bottom