TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

those lows 
eek.gif

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

and those matrix!!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Man, I hope to come across those 93 lows in my size one day.  They are UNbelievable..

Got something interesting in today - came across these for $50 from a thrift store type seller

Deadstock 1982 Player Sample AF1 Highs White/Red - sz 15 1/2

I guess they were made for either a player or a college team

Man, I hope to come across those 93 lows in my size one day.  They are UNbelievable..

Got something interesting in today - came across these for $50 from a thrift store type seller

Deadstock 1982 Player Sample AF1 Highs White/Red - sz 15 1/2

I guess they were made for either a player or a college team

Yeah - nice find, Nadel.

Condition is amazing for being so old.

Plus, the ambiguous history behind the shoe is just another one of the infinite mysteries in the richest history of any shoe Nike's ever produced. Great historical piece and I couldn't pass for the price either, but not sure what I'd actually do with a size 15.5. I'd probably just be tempted to trade or resell it.

Yeah - nice find, Nadel.

Condition is amazing for being so old.

Plus, the ambiguous history behind the shoe is just another one of the infinite mysteries in the richest history of any shoe Nike's ever produced. Great historical piece and I couldn't pass for the price either, but not sure what I'd actually do with a size 15.5. I'd probably just be tempted to trade or resell it.

i'll keep them for sentimental value - 82 ogs are pretty much obselete.  I wouldn't buy a 1995 release in this size, lol.

I would have been a little disappointed if they were a general release pair but being size 15 1/2 I had a strong hunch they were PE's.

They are stamped THPS on the inner ankle

So being a sample I really don't mind the size - cool addition to the collection

i'll keep them for sentimental value - 82 ogs are pretty much obselete.  I wouldn't buy a 1995 release in this size, lol.

I would have been a little disappointed if they were a general release pair but being size 15 1/2 I had a strong hunch they were PE's.

They are stamped THPS on the inner ankle

So being a sample I really don't mind the size - cool addition to the collection

Originally Posted by MNadel

Agreed. I wouldn't pay a grip for them, but if I got them for such a steal, I'd have to pull the trigger. I'd intend to keep 'em - as you said an OG pair in that condition, especially a sample/PE is pretty much a snowflake. ...However, at the same time, they'd probably be available for the right offer.

Agreed. I wouldn't pay a grip for them, but if I got them for such a steal, I'd have to pull the trigger. I'd intend to keep 'em - as you said an OG pair in that condition, especially a sample/PE is pretty much a snowflake. ...However, at the same time, they'd probably be available for the right offer.

I don't think they are worth much - you do?

They're only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for them. They've been sitting for 30 years and you got 'em for $50 right? Just keep 'em - the nostalgia alone is priceless.

I don't think they are worth much - you do?

They're only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for them. They've been sitting for 30 years and you got 'em for $50 right? Just keep 'em - the nostalgia alone is priceless.

i bet you could find someone to pay double what you paid... i can't believe those are in such pristine condition. amazing to just look at. i'd keep them around just for viewing purposes.

i bet you could find someone to pay double what you paid... i can't believe those are in such pristine condition. amazing to just look at. i'd keep them around just for viewing purposes.

I was just asking why he believed they were resellable

most vintage af1s are worth very little, let alone sz 15 1/2.  Maybe worth a lot to a vintage collector like zoopreme or something.

I was just asking why he believed they were resellable

most vintage af1s are worth very little, let alone sz 15 1/2.  Maybe worth a lot to a vintage collector like zoopreme or something.

really cool find, mike. that shoe looks amazing, probably even better alongside those blue high's. you should hit up the guys in the PE thread and see if they have any ideas on whose they might have been, they have some impressive knowledge lurking in that thread. get your damn collection photographed already!

really cool find, mike. that shoe looks amazing, probably even better alongside those blue high's. you should hit up the guys in the PE thread and see if they have any ideas on whose they might have been, they have some impressive knowledge lurking in that thread. get your damn collection photographed already!

Back
Top Bottom