TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

^won mine last year for $105
pimp.gif

damn. those outlined swooshes.
alex i ate all your candy - brought it to work and let it sit on my desk and started eating some here and there. next thing you know it was all gone. i'm going back to japan in march so imma send you some stuff when i get back.

damn. those outlined swooshes.
alex i ate all your candy - brought it to work and let it sit on my desk and started eating some here and there. next thing you know it was all gone. i'm going back to japan in march so imma send you some stuff when i get back.

very nice pickup lex! those carolina's make me think back to all the times i've missed out on them

edit: these took way too long to arrive, but they sure were worth the wait
pimp.gif

very nice pickup lex! those carolina's make me think back to all the times i've missed out on them

edit: these took way too long to arrive, but they sure were worth the wait
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm a sucker for brown, pebbled leather and stitched on swooshes... one of my favorites.  Nice pick-up.

393993359.jpg

pimp.gif

I'm a sucker for brown, pebbled leather and stitched on swooshes... one of my favorites.  Nice pick-up.

393993359.jpg

steve... sell me a pair of those! or let me trade you something... mine are sooooo beat, but i can't stop wearing them. holes in the heels and everything.

eebs7eez - those aren't the ones off flight club, are they? i think you're my size, but i'm guessing those aren't the ones - one because i'm not sure if they're ds, and two because of the laces you have on them... but i remember you commenting when i said i was upset about missing them because i never got drunk enough to pull the trigger, haha.

steve... sell me a pair of those! or let me trade you something... mine are sooooo beat, but i can't stop wearing them. holes in the heels and everything.

eebs7eez - those aren't the ones off flight club, are they? i think you're my size, but i'm guessing those aren't the ones - one because i'm not sure if they're ds, and two because of the laces you have on them... but i remember you commenting when i said i was upset about missing them because i never got drunk enough to pull the trigger, haha.

^nope matt, these were an ebay snipe, wound up with them for a very reasonable price. they look to be worn twice, if that. i would love to have the original laces though! haha haven't made a drunk purchase in quite some time, definitely coming soon.

^nope matt, these were an ebay snipe, wound up with them for a very reasonable price. they look to be worn twice, if that. i would love to have the original laces though! haha haven't made a drunk purchase in quite some time, definitely coming soon.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

you can probably have the laces from my pair eventually.  they have very little life left in them.  i'll try to snap some pics of them to show you all the terrible shape they're in... they just look so good with jeans.
did yours come with a box?  if they're 10.5, you can most likely have the box, too.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

you can probably have the laces from my pair eventually.  they have very little life left in them.  i'll try to snap some pics of them to show you all the terrible shape they're in... they just look so good with jeans.
did yours come with a box?  if they're 10.5, you can most likely have the box, too.

I'm keep telling myself I need to chill to conserve space, and what did I do today - I literally bought 3 pairs of shoes, all of which are doubles! (only 1 was an AF1 though)

I'm keep telling myself I need to chill to conserve space, and what did I do today - I literally bought 3 pairs of shoes, all of which are doubles! (only 1 was an AF1 though)

chocolate lows!! i want a pair badly, nice pick up on those white jewels too
nice euros 2 lex

chocolate lows!! i want a pair badly, nice pick up on those white jewels too
nice euros 2 lex

Back
Top Bottom