TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

inspiration was the lemon twists. arghhhh!!!!! i had mine in the locker and waited to long to pay. ahhhhhhhhhhh

Don't you have a pair of the real thing?
nope. kazi does. inc365 has a pair? i've given up hope already 
frown.gif

a dude over on LB has a pair......such a sexy shoe. I've never come across them either :-/

6135898789_78e4405c02_o.jpg

pic by SHOOTO

a dude over on LB has a pair......such a sexy shoe. I've never come across them either :-/

6135898789_78e4405c02_o.jpg

pic by SHOOTO

Yeah, I have a pic of Kazi's pair saved somewhere... I am so jealous. Lemon Twists are my #1 favorite AF1.

Yeah, I have a pic of Kazi's pair saved somewhere... I am so jealous. Lemon Twists are my #1 favorite AF1.

ugh - those lemon twists are basically the hottest af1 out there... but i can't pay $400 for a used pair of shoes - especially one that someone had their bare feet in, haha... not enough ventilation in af1s for that.

i have this pic - no idea where i pulled it from, so sorry for not giving credit:

mike - killed it with the double mushrooms. very well done!

ugh - those lemon twists are basically the hottest af1 out there... but i can't pay $400 for a used pair of shoes - especially one that someone had their bare feet in, haha... not enough ventilation in af1s for that.

i have this pic - no idea where i pulled it from, so sorry for not giving credit:

who bought the crimsons & hong kongs off eBay recently?? they were both 8.5's
lucky you! - seller told me the price...WIN!

I believe the pic is from the one night only event in NYC. I could be wrong but 90% sure.

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

i had them in my watch list just to see what they would go for, what was the payoff?

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

i had them in my watch list just to see what they would go for, what was the payoff?

I believe the pic is from the one night only event in NYC. I could be wrong but 90% sure.

not sure what happened but right after i tell myself that imma chill and save money for my trip, i end up buying 3 pairs of forces (4 if you count the af1 duckboots i got for my trip). gotta cut off my internet and texting or imma be eating water every night for dinner on my short vacation.

not sure what happened but right after i tell myself that imma chill and save money for my trip, i end up buying 3 pairs of forces (4 if you count the af1 duckboots i got for my trip). gotta cut off my internet and texting or imma be eating water every night for dinner on my short vacation.

I still have my sz13 pair, they have been worn quite a lot in the late 90s but they still look nice.
Do you guys have any idea how I can un-yellow the midsole?

I still have my sz13 pair, they have been worn quite a lot in the late 90s but they still look nice.
Do you guys have any idea how I can un-yellow the midsole?

Back
Top Bottom