TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

The website where I ordered it from says it will strip the paint on the leather. Could be good of you wanna do a full resto and repaint the shoe.

damn OK. Naw, shoes are in pretty good condition minus the yellowing. Wouldnt want to mess up the leather...

damn OK. Naw, shoes are in pretty good condition minus the yellowing. Wouldnt want to mess up the leather...

af1 low linen 10.5

who won these?
it wasn't easy not to make a bid.
i had to repeatedly tell myself they are half size too big until auction ended.
laugh.gif

only one small pic from one angle made me worry about possible wears/scuffs/stains not shown, too.

but at the same time, i hope they are actually in clean condition and someone on this thread got them to rock because i don't even know where i stashed my two pairs anymore.

af1 low linen 10.5

who won these?
it wasn't easy not to make a bid.
i had to repeatedly tell myself they are half size too big until auction ended.
laugh.gif

only one small pic from one angle made me worry about possible wears/scuffs/stains not shown, too.

but at the same time, i hope they are actually in clean condition and someone on this thread got them to rock because i don't even know where i stashed my two pairs anymore.

jesus those lemon twist are dope... first time seein them.

heard someone mention them in a song.. "call my wife i need a thousand, im searching for them lemon twist special edition kicks, i found um, flip um, come around wit um, everybody hounded um, they never seen them in real life, i live a real life, n* we fitted" - husalah

jesus those lemon twist are dope... first time seein them.

heard someone mention them in a song.. "call my wife i need a thousand, im searching for them lemon twist special edition kicks, i found um, flip um, come around wit um, everybody hounded um, they never seen them in real life, i live a real life, n* we fitted" - husalah

So I took my camera out, tried to get the best possible lighting/angle to show before and after....and 1 pic from my iPhone basically summarizes the dopeness of retr0bright

45 minutes out in direct Bay Area sun.

So I took my camera out, tried to get the best possible lighting/angle to show before and after....and 1 pic from my iPhone basically summarizes the dopeness of retr0bright

45 minutes out in direct Bay Area sun.

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

I've got a question for all you guys, you think you've gotta like the team to rock the hat n shoe combo?
I'm a hat and sneaker guy. I'm 30+ and when I'm not in the office, I rock fitteds just about every time I leave the house. I will give you the rules I follow, but I'm not saying this should be the rule for everybody.

I love sports. I've worked for Major League Baseball. My wife has a tattoo of a pro sports team's logo. I can name many players on 1920s baseball teams.And, I'm nearly equally fanatical about basketball and football. So, I think it's just about a definite that you have to at least like sports to wear pro sports teams hats. Like, if you're rocking a Pacers hat and don't know who Danny Granger is, that's kind of a problem. But, I don't think you have to root for them, in general, so long as you're not ignorant to what you're representing.

Personally, I rock mostly baseball hats, and my rule is that they have to have been worn on field. They can be current or throwback. The can be World Baseball Classic, Minor League, special editions - like July 4 stars and stripes, whatever. But they have to be worn on field. If I want a hat to match an Aqua pair of kicks, well, it's either old school D-Backs, or find an Everett Aqua Sox fitted (they're not even aqua any more, but you get my point). Lime green Yankee fitteds are a major no-no. Respect the sport!

Since the other sports don't really wear hats on field, I just say you have to stick to actual team colors.

But, yeah, I'm a Mets fan, but I can wear a 1980 Mike Schmidt Philly jersey because I can recite the stats from that MVP season and name most of the starting line-up of the 1980s Phillies. Sports are probably my first love. Hip hop is another one of my oldest loves. Sneakers is the marriage of the two.

Again, these are the rules I personally follow. But, people have to make their own decisions.

Originally Posted by paritheplatypus

I've got a question for all you guys, you think you've gotta like the team to rock the hat n shoe combo?
I'm a hat and sneaker guy. I'm 30+ and when I'm not in the office, I rock fitteds just about every time I leave the house. I will give you the rules I follow, but I'm not saying this should be the rule for everybody.

I love sports. I've worked for Major League Baseball. My wife has a tattoo of a pro sports team's logo. I can name many players on 1920s baseball teams.And, I'm nearly equally fanatical about basketball and football. So, I think it's just about a definite that you have to at least like sports to wear pro sports teams hats. Like, if you're rocking a Pacers hat and don't know who Danny Granger is, that's kind of a problem. But, I don't think you have to root for them, in general, so long as you're not ignorant to what you're representing.

Personally, I rock mostly baseball hats, and my rule is that they have to have been worn on field. They can be current or throwback. The can be World Baseball Classic, Minor League, special editions - like July 4 stars and stripes, whatever. But they have to be worn on field. If I want a hat to match an Aqua pair of kicks, well, it's either old school D-Backs, or find an Everett Aqua Sox fitted (they're not even aqua any more, but you get my point). Lime green Yankee fitteds are a major no-no. Respect the sport!

Since the other sports don't really wear hats on field, I just say you have to stick to actual team colors.

But, yeah, I'm a Mets fan, but I can wear a 1980 Mike Schmidt Philly jersey because I can recite the stats from that MVP season and name most of the starting line-up of the 1980s Phillies. Sports are probably my first love. Hip hop is another one of my oldest loves. Sneakers is the marriage of the two.

Again, these are the rules I personally follow. But, people have to make their own decisions.

For sure. Once the weather gets nicer, I'm gonna have to do some retrobrite restorations too. I believe you can also use UV lamps.

For sure. Once the weather gets nicer, I'm gonna have to do some retrobrite restorations too. I believe you can also use UV lamps.

Back
Top Bottom