TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by INC365

Do you guys have any idea how I can un-yellow the midsole?
this thread needs an FAQ 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

inc365 use retrobrite. 
that pair makes me salty.

you posted in here quick you damn lurker. post more vintage forces 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by INC365

Do you guys have any idea how I can un-yellow the midsole?
this thread needs an FAQ 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

inc365 use retrobrite. 
that pair makes me salty.

you posted in here quick you damn lurker. post more vintage forces 
nerd.gif

Thanks for the props Phil, I do relapse from time to time (couldn't pass up on these for the price I got them for)
Hi Guy, long time no see! Alles lekker?

Thanks for the props Phil, I do relapse from time to time (couldn't pass up on these for the price I got them for)
Hi Guy, long time no see! Alles lekker?

LEMON TWISTS!!!! such a sick shoe, im shure im one of the many in here that would love too own those, i like the ids too monster green is dope

LEMON TWISTS!!!! such a sick shoe, im shure im one of the many in here that would love too own those, i like the ids too monster green is dope

Man this retro bright stuff is LEGIT! Using it in my 94 white/Carbon lows and it worked within the first few minutes.

Man this retro bright stuff is LEGIT! Using it in my 94 white/Carbon lows and it worked within the first few minutes.

I forgot to take before pics. Tomorrow Imma do a pair I campers so I'll take some pics.

I did up them out in direct sun light. It was like 62-65 degrees here and a little cloudy. Did it twice for 40 minutes each time.

I forgot to take before pics. Tomorrow Imma do a pair I campers so I'll take some pics.

I did up them out in direct sun light. It was like 62-65 degrees here and a little cloudy. Did it twice for 40 minutes each time.

does retrobrite work on leather too? Or is there anything to un-yellow leather?

Sorry to just randomly post lol, but I see you guys talkin bout it and was wondering.

does retrobrite work on leather too? Or is there anything to un-yellow leather?

Sorry to just randomly post lol, but I see you guys talkin bout it and was wondering.

i saw you post that on the fam page. i'm not sure if it's the same. when i get some, you want me to send you a little bit?

i saw you post that on the fam page. i'm not sure if it's the same. when i get some, you want me to send you a little bit?

naw, if I cant get a definite answer by sunday night/monday morning Im just going to send the shoes back...

naw, if I cant get a definite answer by sunday night/monday morning Im just going to send the shoes back...

The website where I ordered it from says it will strip the paint on the leather. Could be good of you wanna do a full resto and repaint the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom