TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Nice Atmo-esque IDs.

I really do respect Mayor's passion and his collection - I think it's cool what he did to the Supreme and Paris SBs. Not really my style though, I'd still love to see him pull out some more vintage stuff. And, on that note -

Nice Atmo-esque IDs.

I really do respect Mayor's passion and his collection - I think it's cool what he did to the Supreme and Paris SBs. Not really my style though, I'd still love to see him pull out some more vintage stuff. And, on that note -

ahhhhhh man. one of the best canvas high imo. irl those are super nice.

those elephant atmos are much better than i would have imagined. def a good look.

i'm very impressed with the rarity of the shoes in that last mayor vid. less impressed by the actual shoes though. the dunk uppers on af1 bottoms are terrible - did Nike do those for him or are those customs? i'd much rather have a regular paris dunk than that blah hybrid monstrosity - fabricated rarity. most of those $2000 shoes were kinda ugly, especially of they cost more than $500 each.

interesting vid man. dope of you to do those and thanks for sharing them.

ahhhhhh man. one of the best canvas high imo. irl those are super nice.

those elephant atmos are much better than i would have imagined. def a good look.

i'm very impressed with the rarity of the shoes in that last mayor vid. less impressed by the actual shoes though. the dunk uppers on af1 bottoms are terrible - did Nike do those for him or are those customs? i'd much rather have a regular paris dunk than that blah hybrid monstrosity - fabricated rarity. most of those $2000 shoes were kinda ugly, especially of they cost more than $500 each.

interesting vid man. dope of you to do those and thanks for sharing them.

PO showing pics of his shoes? This is unheard of! Hehe very nicely done pair man, they came out great! Thanks for sharing!

-Jermaine

PO showing pics of his shoes? This is unheard of! Hehe very nicely done pair man, they came out great! Thanks for sharing!

-Jermaine

I heard he won the lotto. If only he got paid to stretch t-shirt neck holes, dude would be a billionaire.

I heard he won the lotto. If only he got paid to stretch t-shirt neck holes, dude would be a billionaire.

4qsccz.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/20...-force-1-low-max-air-vt/

Originally Posted by vood99

What does Mayor do for a living? Is he a DJ or a producer or a recording executive?
He owns a company that installs stereos in cars. He really isn't that rich, but he does have money. Put it this way. His sneaker collection is worth almost as much as his house.

What does Mayor do for a living? Is he a DJ or a producer or a recording executive?
He owns a company that installs stereos in cars. He really isn't that rich, but he does have money. Put it this way. His sneaker collection is worth almost as much as his house.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

I would imagine dude doesn't like Dunk soles. I know cats like that. I never understood it because I'm fine with Dunks. But it is a very different look/feel if you're heavy into Forces.

Doesn't Clark have the Supreme Dunk upper with the AF1 sole?

I doubt they were done for "fabricated rarity". I don't think you need to fabricate rarity with the Paris Dunk. Or when you have so many other rare sneakers.

And look at what he's got in the stash. I doubt he's about that %+##!@@@.

I hate talking "rarity" when it comes to sneakers as is. I think that thought process has done more harm than good to a culture we all hold dear. It's either a nice sneaker, or it's not. So I'm not impressed by rarity.

Like you said, if those 2k joints don't even look good, then what's the point? Bragging rights? Kewl.

Now those Atmos ID's.....those are $!$#$#@ DOPE.

I would imagine dude doesn't like Dunk soles. I know cats like that. I never understood it because I'm fine with Dunks. But it is a very different look/feel if you're heavy into Forces.

I doubt they were done for "fabricated rarity". I don't think you need to fabricate rarity with the Paris Dunk. Or when you have so many other rare sneakers.

I hate talking "rarity" when it comes to sneakers as is. I think that thought process has done more harm than good to a culture we all hold dear. It's either a nice sneaker, or it's not. So I'm not impressed by rarity.

Like you said, if those 2k joints don't even look good, then what's the point? Bragging rights? Kewl.

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

I was hoping that they wouldn't be vac tecs. Also, whats up with that midsole? From the first pics I thought it would be like the MX midsoles (like on bespokes. Which I actually like a lot) but this midsole is different. Aside from those two things, I think they're dope though. Not quite sure if I'll cop yet. 

I think the sole is from the air force ones that were supposed to resemble these http://www.eukicks.com/wp...rid-air-force-ones-4.jpg but something went wrong or it was perfect or something and it was scrapped.

I was hoping that they wouldn't be vac tecs. Also, whats up with that midsole? From the first pics I thought it would be like the MX midsoles (like on bespokes. Which I actually like a lot) but this midsole is different. Aside from those two things, I think they're dope though. Not quite sure if I'll cop yet. 

I think the sole is from the air force ones that were supposed to resemble these http://www.eukicks.com/wp...rid-air-force-ones-4.jpg but something went wrong or it was perfect or something and it was scrapped.

Got it thanks. He doesn't come across as a car guy but I guess he doesn't have to be if he's got someone else to do the radio installs.

Got it thanks. He doesn't come across as a car guy but I guess he doesn't have to be if he's got someone else to do the radio installs.

Originally Posted by illphillip

couldnt have said it any better homie...like i tell everybody..its either dope or its not...and all those $2000 joints..snakes..annaconda pack...first off those are garbage..colorblocking is terriable..i like the simple colorways..the all wht annacondas are not to bad..a littel more simple and chill forsure..but would never spend 2g's..way much dope stuff out there i could get..10 pairs of hk's please..lol....and he can have everyone of them for all i care...not tht immpressive to me..honestly..but maybe some of you would disagree..

Originally Posted by illphillip

couldnt have said it any better homie...like i tell everybody..its either dope or its not...and all those $2000 joints..snakes..annaconda pack...first off those are garbage..colorblocking is terriable..i like the simple colorways..the all wht annacondas are not to bad..a littel more simple and chill forsure..but would never spend 2g's..way much dope stuff out there i could get..10 pairs of hk's please..lol....and he can have everyone of them for all i care...not tht immpressive to me..honestly..but maybe some of you would disagree..

Those atmos IDs are absolutely sick. I was messing with the idea of doing an atmos and trying to figure out the materials, had I known what your material combo looked like I would have been ordered them.

Back
Top Bottom