TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Those atmos IDs are absolutely sick. I was messing with the idea of doing an atmos and trying to figure out the materials, had I known what your material combo looked like I would have been ordered them.

16a6vq0.jpg

10wofhu.jpg

Nice PO! Is that grey leather on the toe then grey suede on the side panel? Either way try came out sick!

Nice PO! Is that grey leather on the toe then grey suede on the side panel? Either way try came out sick!

^^
Indeed. Only the side panels are suede. The other areas Navy Elephant & all leather.

100% Accurate.

PO

^^
Indeed. Only the side panels are suede. The other areas Navy Elephant & all leather.

100% Accurate.

PO

Those id's came out great PO. Got me inspired to do some more.

Thinking of ordering these. Let me know what you guys think.

Those id's came out great PO. Got me inspired to do some more.

Thinking of ordering these. Let me know what you guys think.

mayor is a very good friend of mine. in my opinion him and clark kent have some sick air force collections. not too sure about car install business but hey, dude is a real laid back guy. that whole atf crew has sick forces!!!

mayor is a very good friend of mine. in my opinion him and clark kent have some sick air force collections. not too sure about car install business but hey, dude is a real laid back guy. that whole atf crew has sick forces!!!

Back
Top Bottom