TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Originally Posted by suburbanknight

Sorry to sound political and I'l remove this if it isn't to everyone's liking but I would love to see Mark Parker on one of these Business Bloomberg shows. He would be going on about making lighter more environmentally friendly shoes and then the hard nosed interviewer who grills people asks him "Uh, Mark, why do your shoes look so cheap?"
Peep the thread in the Nike forum titled 'Open discussion on NT circa 2007' by NikeDealer - it's probably on page 3 by now so bump it up. Great criticism and comments on the topic you just posted. That said I agree with you wholeheartedly and this whole notion about environmentally friendly kicks is farcical due to the fact that the synthetic materials are made with plastics and petroleum.

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

I need to do some retrobrite action too, but I'm so damn lazy to make the mixture and all that. And, I live in an apartment, so I'd have to leave my kicks out on the window sill or the fire escape or something. Seems like a lot of hassle. They should open up a shoe repair store in NYC dedicated to sneakers. I'd happily drop off a few pairs, pay $15 a pair to have the soles treated by somebody who really knows what they are doing, and pick them up a few days later.
excatly me. i need to do the mix but i'm too lazy. plenty of sun here. zero motivation. i'd gladly pay to have them done if not too expensive. 
recently got some big news. kinda touched on it with BIP way back. might be the reason i dump a bunch of shoes...to make room 
nerd.gif

You expecting mike?

I bought some premade "sauce". That stuff is crazy amazing! Deff worth the hour it takes to do a session

Do your thing, Stuntman! And, if you have to unload some gems to help you do so, I'm always here to help do my part for ya!
laugh.gif

They're both from 94.. the carolinas have a white nylon tongue extremely extremely rare

The other pair is pine green - relatively rare as well

Saw both those pairs and tried to link them to people but no1 was around - glad you got them

Mr Co.,

Maybe it's the double IPA talking, but those boxes alone are a treasure.

The green joints look like an especially good find. I'd love a pair of those. In fact, I'd love the whole pine canvas low/mid/high set!

yeah guys. it's looking like imma be a papa next year. gonna go through my stuff this weekend and see if there's anyway i can shave it down to less than 75 pairs. already dumped around a hundred pairs but this next cut is gonna include air force 1s. 

when kev says dumped 100 pairs he means 100 pairs of vintage air maxes crumbled into his garbage can! 
grin.gif

congrats my man

congrats Stuntman, well done sir. haha.

if you need any help getting rid of any AF1s 8.5-9.5. I'm PP ready! I know there's probably a long list of others before me, but I don't mind contributing for the baby fund.

-Matt

Congrats Stuntman and if there's space on the list for some 11-12's I'm always open!
Here's my two pick ups for this week, nothing special about the grey canvas it's from '03.

conesandgreycvs.jpg

Those grey canvas are still nice though

Congrats stuntman...
You know it won't be hard moving ALL of them ;D
I'm 10.5-11..... Keep me in the loop

Just bought a grail of mine off the Bay. Might have paid a lil more than what most people would but I rarely see them pop up in my size anyway. That pair will hold me over until I find a DS pair.

I'll post pics once they come in.

Way to go DeNs415. When it comes to copping DS grails you never know two can come up at once. This happened to me a while back with Atmos co.jp's but I missed the second pair. Can't get 'em all though we try.

Back
Top Bottom