TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

Alas, these are the last of my Air Forces.

White/indian tealwhite/bright yellow '91
purple/silver cvs forrest green cvs
white/pine green '94
Black/winewhite/silver '83
White/mean greenwhite/team red
white/green applewhite/red cvs
navy/white cvsnavy/white
white/purple meshwhite/yellow '98

white/burnt olive

navy/carolina bluewhite/forrest green

No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser - Nice Selection!!!! 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BIP Roberts

No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser,

If you're a size 8.5 - 9.5 feel free to hit me with a PM.

it says 11.5 on the pic of the navy/white cvs hi's.
those white/bright yellow high's are awesome.  very fresh selection, laser!

^Jason has assorted sizes.  I got to his collection nice and early and grabbed some nice stuff

Originally Posted by MFPearson

No 1 Can Escape the Quad Laser,

If you're a size 8.5 - 9.5 feel free to hit me with a PM.

it says 11.5 on the pic of the navy/white cvs hi's.
those white/bright yellow high's are awesome.  very fresh selection, laser!
I noticed that, but some of the other pairs looked smaller, so I'm hoping there's a variety in there. ...Maybe we can both get our hands on some goodies. Umm, this is NT, so I assume a "pause" is in order after that.

Yo, what's the going rate for a pair of Courirs, size 11 in VNDS condition (worn twice)? Is $200 shipped a straight price? Been away from the AF1 market somewhat and have no clue what those fetch these days. Thanks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yo, what's the going rate for a pair of Courirs, size 11 in VNDS condition (worn twice)? Is $200 shipped a straight price? Been away from the AF1 market somewhat and have no clue what those fetch these days. Thanks.
eek.gif
Wow. If you don't buy those, please let me know. I'd get those in a heartbeat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah. I'd consider that a great deal.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah. I'd consider that a great deal.

Cool....thanks for the help fellas. I thought it was decent but wasn't certain since I gave up seriously looking for them awhile ago. I just happened to stumble on a pair while not even looking for them, so it seems the shoe gods have smiled on me after literally 8 years of searching. So amped right now.

So apparently the YOTD 2's, and the white digi Camo forces are releasing 2 days back to back. 6/23 for the YOTD, and 6/24 for the digi-camo. I think I heard retail on the YOTD is $200. I can't imagine the digi-camo's being much different. I'd be shocked if they kept it to the regular $150 premium price. At this point I'm almost ready to pass on both. I'd rather spend that kind of money getting a grail force DS. Both are sick, I just feel like Nike really has become it's own re-seller charging $200 and up for forces.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

So apparently the YOTD 2's, and the white digi Camo forces are releasing 2 days back to back. 6/23 for the YOTD, and 6/24 for the digi-camo. I think I heard retail on the YOTD is $200. I can't imagine the digi-camo's being much different. I'd be shocked if they kept it to the regular $150 premium price. At this point I'm almost ready to pass on both. I'd rather spend that kind of money getting a grail force DS. Both are sick, I just feel like Nike really has become it's own re-seller charging $200 and up for forces.

Panaretro - their pricing on their limited/hyped stuff is geared towards resellers to begin with. No damns are given about the general consumer.

Back
Top Bottom