TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

congratulations to kevo on being a daddy.. now hoping he sells me all his sneakers for formula money!!!! :smokin :smokin

Those Black/ Canyon gold SCs a page back are fire! And nice pickups everyone. 

These today.. 

That's why part of me almost prefers to buy lightly used pairs. I want to wear all my stuff, but sometimes getting that first wear in is tough.
Totally feel you.  A lot of times I'll just wear a shoe around my apt for like an hour at a time for 3 days before I'll even take it outside... I'm thinking I'll prolly wanna just sell whatever I don't get the gumption to wear haha 

What's up y'all anybody know a good place to find the mark smith and/or stephan maze laser Air Force 1's in a 8/8.5/9? I been looking on eBay and googling but haven't found any luck any help would be appreciated

What's up y'all anybody know a good place to find the mark smith and/or stephan maze laser Air Force 1's in a 8/8.5/9? I been looking on eBay and googling but haven't found any luck any help would be appreciated

sorry this aint a 9 but i got a sz 10 ds. PM me if interested.

Im having fun with these snakeskin options, and the emblem on the back tab is a nice touch

but to bad they dont have leather as a option to make the '96 snakes

thanks jae! nice to see you're still at it too!

newest additions, 2000 stitched swoosh & ID's with the january '13 options:

some more grey/blue/white stuff:

thanks guys. i can't even get to a comp to look at the snakeskin options. had the nikeid app on my phone but deleted it. might have to just be content to see what you guys design. i'm so sleep-deprived, i'd probably make a design i regret anyway.

The Air Force ID's have sucked since Nike changed the ID site. How do you not make leather just a default option.

Sz 8-8.5 pm me.

Congrats again, Kev!!

Don C - so you're the one who got them! I'm glad they went to somebody from here.

Like Mike, I was tempted to buy them just to have as well!

damn, those are hot. I need all those 98 stitched on swoosh AF1s... I am a total sucker for stitched on swooshes.

@ doodadeee & 8tothe24:

Thanks guys. They seem to be called "Nike Air Force 1 1998 Low String / White – Obsidian"

So, if someone is interested in a trade against another pair of older Lows just pm me :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom